10

One month later-

Aarush said, "Hurry, hurry, Amisha, come fast!" while checking the time and waiting eagerly for her sister.

"Yes, bhai, just a minute," Amisha replied.
She came downstairs wearing a blue-colored floral-designed frock, and she looked so pretty. Her mother went towards her, hugged her, and kissed her forehead.

"Look how pretty my daughter is looking," her mother said while pinching her cheeks lightly.

"Just like my mom," she winked at her.

"Always stay happy like this, my darling, because whenever you cry, my heart shatters into pieces," her mother said while caressing her hair.

"You mother and daughter duo, stop your family love now," said Aarush, meddling in between them.

"Aww, bhai, are you getting jealous?"

"Of course not. I can understand," he said, and she looked at him in confusion, wondering what he meant by it.

"What?" She asked.

"That means you need extra love," he replied.

"What do you mean, bhai?"

"My little sister, the adopted one, needs extra love and care. Understood?" He said and flicked her forehead.

"You stingy mouse!" she shouted at him.
"Amisha, don't you dare call me that." Aarush said while glaring her

"Why can only vani call you that" she said while poking her tongue in .

They were arguing when Mrs. Singhania came towards them and held their ears, causing them to whimper in pain.

"Stop fighting! Aren't you both getting late now?"

"Yes, yes, we'll get going now," they both said.

"Both of you take care of yourselves," their mother said.

"Yes, mumma, bye," they said and went outside towards their car.

"Amisha, will you stay in the office for the whole day?" Aarush asked.

"Not at all, bhai. You know why I'm going there. It's because of papa. I don't know why he wants me to meet their business partner. Do you know why?" she said while scrolling through her phone.

"I also don't know. He didn't even tell me. He just asked me to bring you there."

"Do you know their names?" she asked out of curiosity.

"Hmm, they are our very old partners. They are the Oberois, and Mr. and Mrs. Oberoi were our parents' friends, but he is no more."

"Oh," she said, making an 'o' face.

"You know, Amisha, Mr. Oberoi's son alone has created this big successful empire from scratch, and here he is." Aarush told her

"Huh? Wasn't it his father's company?" she asked.

"Mr. Oberoi was in big debt, and even our company funds were destroyed because one of his projects failed. But he was our father's friend, so Dad didn't say anything.

At first, no one knew that he had a son too. He just came into the headlines a few years back when he was in foreign. Some say he wasn't in India from his birth that's why Mr.Oberoi had hidden him.

Whatever it is, he came back last year to India also and since then, the business has been seeing a new revolution every day. And today, we'll be dealing with him," Aarush explained to her while she was just getting interested in knowing more about Mr. Oberoi's son.