20

After giving their solo performances, Vivaan and Amisha greeted all the guests who showered them with their love. Their families gave them wishes, and finally, everyone had left. Both of them were very tired.

Vivaan didn't even wait a minute; as soon as everyone had left, he went to his room and slept on the couch. Amisha changed into her night clothes and slept as well.

Amisha opened her eyes due to a noise. She noticed it was an alarm, maybe set by Vivaan for his office. She turned it off, got up from the bed, and moved to the couch to wake him up.

"Vivaan, get up. Your alarm rang."

"Vivaan! Vivaan!" She was trying to wake him up, but he was muttering something she couldn't understand. So she moved closer to his face, her hair were landing on his face making him tickle. He opened his eyes, and what a view it was.

As soon as he woke up, he saw his love this close to him. Amisha couldn't hear, so she backed off and spotted him awake. He placed both of his hands, folding them under his head, and looked at her with a wide smile on his face.

"What were you doing?" he asked her, raising his eyebrow.

She felt tongue-tied in front of him and also a little nervous because she knew whatever she'll say, he'll take it the wrong way and tease her. So she just looked the other way, keeping a thin line on her face. She didn't know when he came closer to her and placed a kiss on her left cheek.

With a sudden shock, she turned to him, her eyes widening, and placed her left palm on her cheek where he had just kissed her. She mouthed, "What did you just do?"

He replied, "What you should have done as the very first thing when you woke up. I would love to receive morning kisses from you." She frowned at him, and he said,

" What were you doing?" He paused when he moved closer to her, making her lean backwards, and continued, "This close to me?" He completed his sentence.

" I was just trying to wake you up. Then I heard you mumbling something, so I moved closer to hear you out. That's it. I guess this explanation is enough and satisfying for you," she explained monotonously.

She asked again, " Well, can I ask what you were dreaming about? Because you were sweating even when the air conditioner is set at 16°C." She asked while poking her tongue to her cheek.

" Ham toh aapka hi khwab dekh rahe the, 'Jaaneman' " (I was only dreaming about you, my beloved.) " he said and winked at her. Without wasting any more time, he stood up and ran into the bathroom, leaving her dumbfounded.

She raised her hands to the sky and mouthed, "What?" But after a minute, she realized what he meant.

The next thing she heard was him screaming, mixing with the sound of the shower from the bathroom, "You need to be quick in understanding all those things because I'll be talking to you in double meaning language only."

"Jerk," she thought and went outside the room to drink her hot water, following her routine.

________

(I think I should start addressing Vivaan's mother by her name because she will be appearing frequently. If you don't remember her name, it's SHALINI. Well, I didn't remember either, so I had to go back to my old chapters. Lol.)