1.Docking

"Here we go." You had just docked  your tiny boat at the shore it had been  a while since you had been outside the grand line and the last place you were was Fusha village and you had spent a decent amount of time there and ended up staying as Shanks left. He was the only father you had known  growing up.

Getting out of your thoughts and back to reality you noticed an even smaller boat docking beside you turned to look at the person beside and you were shocked. Not like the other person could tell you wore a mask and cloak ever since that accident. "Luffy?" 

"Y/n? Ah its been so long." 

"I see you've already set sail and is this your crew member.?" You pointed to a scrawny looking guy with pink hair and glasses.

"No this is Coby."

"Luffy-san you know this guy?"

"This is y/n we grew up together."

Well I'm actually a girl but Luffy at some point in time got tired of correcting people in the village the mask also gives me an echo making me sound like a man. Well for now it's safest like this the world government thinks I'm dead and I would like to keep it that way.

"You remember the deal I'll only join if you have a member already and you have to fight the bosses."

"Y/n-san you're also a pirate?"

"Well not yet Coby but soon."

"Well let's go find that Zoro guy."

You followed Luffy and Coby through the town toward the marine base. Luffy got a pear and to your complete shock payed for it while questioning about the pirate  hunter. Upon hearing Zoro's name people backed away in fear how odd. Coby then began to talk about the captain who ran the navy base up ahead called Morgan and once again the general population backed away in fear. 

"I understand for Zoro but even Morgan?"

"These people are funny."

I can't blame Coby for thinking like that the people are supposed to trust in the navy I mean if they don't who will protect them from pirates but some navy officials are also crooked. Well I choose the easy path of trusting no one since the world government is pulling the strings the navy is also under their thumb and whoever sits at the top. Its too early to worry about stuff like that. But my goal remains the same.

Get rid of the world government.

As you were contemplating everything you saw Coby and Luffy climbing a wall.

You as well went to climb said wall. You all looked over and there he was tied up in the heat of the sun with a green belly band and a bandana on his head. "Is that  guy really strong?"

Luffy was already doubting him. Then a cute little girl with brown hair looked at you guys shushing you guys. She jumped down with some rice balls in her hand and handed them to Zoro just in time for the dude with the weird haircut came in with some marines. " What are you doing here little girl. Give it." He took the rice ball and bit into it. 

"Too Sweet! Your supposed to put salt in these." He threw them on the ground and started to step on them. She was tearing up with how difficult it was to make rice balls. I really felt bad for her.

"Throw her out."

"But she's just a child."

"Do it."

"Little girl curl yourself in a ball."

The marine man had the audacity to yeet the little girl over the fence. Your heart skipped a beat as you watched Coby run to catch the child. Thank goodness you went over to make sure she was okay. 

Luffy went up to Zoro who asked him to hand him the rice ball that was squashed but he ate it whole heartedly and was thankful for the meal. So he really wasn't a bad guy.

You feared that the marines would come and make sure that the girl was done with. You grabbed her hand.  "Here let's go back where do you live?" You walked back with her to a  restaurant and later Luffy and Coby. By that time Helmeppo was sitting in the restaurant bragging about how he was gonna kill Zoro because he was bored. After hearing the story of how Zoro actually helped the mother and the daughter people were fuming at the breaking of the deal with only ten days left. Luffy didn't hesitate to sock him in the jaw he fell on the floor complaining and ran out. You and Luffy went back to the marine base. You jumped back down and also went with Luffy.

"Join my pirate crew."

"Eh Why would I ?"

"If I get you your sword you'll join right?"

Before he could answer Luffy was already on his way. Well the wrong way. Zoro corrected him and he was already turning to the base. Coby was there trying to untie the ropes you would help but he didn't agree to Luffy's terms yet, hell you could cut the ropes with the sword Shanks gave you. You had a personal condition you had to ask of him too. Coby explained that Helmeppo was gonna execute him before the agreed upon date sadly. While you guys waited there was a lot of commotion until marine officers swarmed the place. Coby was practically useless currently so fighting was left up to you. Hitting them at the back of their necks to make them pass out was the best they weren't having it.

"Shoot them they have defiled my orders ." Ordered the huge guy with metal on his lower jaw. They were about to shoot when Luffy came and deflected all the bullets. He didn't know which sword was Zoro's so he brought all.

"I use the three sword style."

"So will you become a pirate with me?"

"And you also have to carry me when I want."

"What!?"

"Yeah what y/n says."

"Fine I accept."

Luffy began struggling to remove the rope saying it only got tighter. "Just give me my swords." You unsheathed your sword and cut the ropes so Zoro could catch his swords and block the oncoming attack. Luffy did a gomu gomu no whip taking out many soldiers before going straight for Morgan he hit him then Helmeppo took Coby hostage saying he would shoot him. Dude looked like he was about to piss his pants I doubt he would shoot.

"What do you mean Coby is ready to die he isn't scared."

Luffy pulled his arm back getting ready to attack while Morgan wanted to slice him down. he stretched punching Helmeppo while Zoro blocked Morgan. Wow they were already such a wonderful team.

"Nice Zoro."

"No problem captain." Why did that sound kinda hot. What you smacked your forehead. Luffy defeated that Morgan guy and all the marines celebrated.

The four of you went to eat at that Lady and little girl's restaurant. 

"Luffy may I join your crew."

" Of course Y/n" Luffy was smiling wildly.

"Yey now we are three."

Zoro spit out his drink he was planning to ask that but it was already answered. "And do we have a ship?" Luffy pointed to a tiny boat docked and Zoro began laughing . Coby spoke of how we wanted to become a marine and the marines came in questioning if we were pirates. We got up to leave and they asked if Coby was with us we looked back and that's when Luffy started.

"Huh this guy do you know he was a chore boy for a whole two years to this big chunky pi-" Coby punched him and well Luffy didn't hold back he really went at it hitting him when the marine stepped.

"It's clear you aren't friends." Coby then asked to join the navy. While you guys were sailing off Coby together with the other marines saluted you off. 

While on the boat Luffy's hat flew away and Zoro got it back . Luffy had the most 'brilliant' idea to catch the bird he saw in the sky but he was carried away. You both began panicking and rowing speedily to get back your captain.

[a/n so I have a lemon book and I thought one piece is too good to not write a full story so I'm rewatching the anime and will join university in a few months so I wanted to really try and push this book. I had the idea a couple years ago so now I'll implement bear with me it gets better. If you like long one piece fanfic I recommend A Small Adventure and An Eternity of love]