24. Mr. 3

Zoro never joked about things like that he was dead serious about it. You decided you were also going to get out of here but you were going to break out without touching anything just plain brain muscles. [ps. If you can't paint or draw here you can]  You unsheathed the normal sword and this thing was really hard it was going to be difficult to cut through. You can't generate flames, you probably haven't figured out how to do it yet. Zoro had  already started slicing his legs off. Wait until he found out how hard it was to walk without feet he would have to crawl on his knees all throughout the fight. "I'm halfway through Zoro said referring to his legs." You wrote on a paper what you thought '⅜' That was more accurate than what Zoro said.  "That's hard to look at." Nami said. "Then don't look, " Zoro retorted. Unlike Zoro you weren't getting anywhere  you had just been staring at the wax at your feet for a while now. Suddenly Usopp, Luffy, Karoo and Kuro came running but they went a little too far. Mr. 5 offered to take care of him but Mr. 3 said that whatever he was doing was not working. 

Then then started fighting and Luffy got captured quickly using the wax on his feet to his advantage. "Luffy destroy this pillar first." Zoro shouted to captain. Kuro was keeping the Kilo kilo girl occupied. Usopp and Karoo had the trouble of all those explosives. Kuro seemed to be struggling a bit and didn't seem to have any actual combat experience. They probably needed to work on that as well. Where is Shiro? I told them to go get Sanji. Well there wasn't anything you could do in this situation and oh how frustrating it was. So you were there staring at the wax below you with Zoro's blood dripping off the candle set. Luffy then came crashing and destroyed the pillar but it only brought the candles closer as well as the wax which made you solidify faster. Zoro was already doing some type of pose so that he would look cool. Nami was having trouble breathing and you thanked the heavens for the mask you had on. most of the wax was landing outside your face and on top of the cloak. You were still staring at the wax but what did you really want to happen? That's right whatever you were doing was counter productive. 

You looked up and saw that Luffy was having tea with Miss Golden week and there seemed to be some paint on his back and he was relaxed. This was probably some type of hypnosis using paints that worked best on weak minded people. Usopp came with Karoo and Kuro and he was especially beaten up you needed to get out of here. Okay what did you want to happen let's start there. You want it to crack. Nice and simple. Then you saw a little crack okay I want everything directly underneath me to break and it did.  I got out and started helping Usopp with the whole rope situation you added some oil to the wax place and everything started melting away when Usopp lit the rope you went close to melt the wax that was on the outside. You saw Miss Valentine approaching and about to hit Usopp who was on the ground , Nami and Vivi jumped out and blocked the hit Mr. 5 also showed up and Zoro came out of the fire using flames on his sword to cut up the bomb-bomb man. 

You saw Mr.3 and Miss Golden Week begin to run away but Luffy and Karoo were faster going after them. You took this time to check on Usopp and Zoro who had just tried to make himself a cripple. You tied some cloth around his feet extra tight to stop the bleeding and make sure he didn't do anything like that again. Nami had some sort of bruise on her stomach, you hoped it wasn't dangerous. You guys just sat there and Broggy started crying over Dorry and even made a rainbow. But then Dorry suddenly got up and was okay oh. Broggy stopped crying. You guys accessed the situation and honestly staying here for a whole year was out of the question. 

The only log pose was one to Elbaf and that wasn't where you wanted to go. Just then Sanji came out of the forest with Shiro on his shoulder. They both seemed to be doing nothing  and were completely unharmed. Where were these two the whole time? "Nami-chwan, Vivi-chwan and you bums, Ah Nami so wonderful∽, but you'll catch a cold dressed like that." He placed his coat over her shoulders. "I got a call from Mr.0 " Sanji then explained how they found a weird house in the forest when he realised there was no one coming back for a while. He then pulled out something from his pocket and it was an eternal pose to Alabasta the place you guys needed to go. This was great now you could leave this little garden place. Sanji and Zoro started arguing  about who had a bigger catch but thank god for Nami because she smacked them back to their senses and we now had some food supplies and it was great. You looked at your painting and noticed it was still wet and it probably wasn't going to be dry anytime soon. 

You touched it to see what would happen and you got pulled in. You couldn't scream because your throat and tongue were still healing. You landed in the ocean beside going merry. "What are you doing Y/n?" Nami shouted to you. "Yeah this isn't time to be swimming." Zoro added. Of course it wasn't you didn't just decide to take a dip out of pure boredom. You climbed back to the ship and rolled the painting up. It would be dangerous if someone just touched it and fell into the water. You needed to figure out how the whole thing worked. You were all on  your way to Alabasta. You were sailing when you noticed the giants. "Luffy trust us and sail straight." Dorry said. Your captain had complete faith in the giants. That's when an extremely large goldfish was in the way and it began to swallow the ship. You were now in its mouth and Luffy said to sail straight his faith in the giants wasn't being shaken by anything. Suddenly a large hole was pierced into the fish and you were able to sail away. Wow there were really some strong people alive. 

Nami wasn't looking so good and she asked Vivi to watch the compass to make sure we were on the right track. Nami was panting and sweating. "Nami are you okay?" 
"Yeah I just need to..." She suddenly collapsed and you rushed over while Vivi called out to everyone else.

*We have over 500 reads thank you all for reading and voting.