61. Water 7

Under water you started swimming with along some channels going downward. You reached a specific place and decided to get out of the water and look around. You got out and started walking. Surprisingly you blended in with the people, there were many wearing masks which was cool maybe there was a festival or something. You took this chance to buy three new masks that you thought looked good. One of them was a gas mask that might be hopeful someday. 

"The total will be 5000 berries." You reached into your pocket and paid the merchant the full amount before leaving. You went back into the water and got out where you heard commotion, it was the outside of dock 1.

There were some pirates causing a commotion but it didn't take long before the shipwrights took care of them, these guys were really strong. They were probably the reason why the fear of pirates wasn't high, there were suitable means in taking care of them.

People were cheering as the pirates were all put into a single pile bloody and beaten. You were silently watching and then your grumbling stomach got you out of your head. You were hungry and decided to go look for something to eat. Some street food wouldn't be so bad.

You got some tokoyaki luckily and some juicy meat on a stick that was apparently the yagara bull's favourite. As you were walking back to dock 1 munching, you had the thought of trying to cash in the giant gold pillar or maybe even an eighth of it. You would just try and melt some of it and then see how much you could get. But not right away, the place still gave you some underlying creepy vibes despite how great it was.

When you arrived back there you saw the guys you had left all three and each one with a suitcase. "Hey guys." You said waving as you walked over.
"Y/n why did you just leave us like that?" Nami said all teary.
"I just wanted to look around. Now that I'm here I don't mind carrying the money." 
"As if!" Nami said moving the bag closer to her and Usopp even gave you some kind of side eye.

There was a man here that looked like Usopp just taller and built differently. "Only authorized people are allowed to go into the plant." It was the guy who looked like Usopp that was talking.

"Square Usopp." Luffy said what we were all thinking. "I'm not rectangle or triangle." 

"But you're kinda circle." You said to him. Nami handed Kaku, the square Usopp, the reference letter that we got from Kokoro to which he read loudly. 

"You talk like an old man." Usopp said to Kaku after he read the letter. "People often tell me that." 

"So do you know Iceberg?" Nami asked.  "He's the mayor." 
"He's that high up?" Luffy queried.

"He's also president of Galley La company and manages the sea train."
"So he's like the most important person in water 7?" 

"Well there's no one who doesn't know him."
"Where do we find him?" 

"He's busy but I can help. Where did you guys anchor your ship?"
"at rocky cape." 

"I'll run and check on your ship give me ten minutes." He then bent down and then started sprinting all of a sudden then jumped off the edge. He was jumping from building to building with some crazy agility none like any you had seen before. He likely had some other hidden skills.

"He runs freely in town, people call him mountain wind. His name is Kaku." The man who spoke was tall with a fade and purple hair and there was a lady next  to him she was beautiful with blonde hair and wore glasses. She held a clipboard in her hand which she started reading from.

"Mugiwara no Luffy, Pirate hunter Zoro, Nico Robin and grim reaper Y/n. The group has those four members with bounties on their heads total bounty is 419 million berries. It was formed in the East blue. They're the straw hats and currently have 8 members." She then placed the clipboard to her side.