63. CP-9

Sanji was the one you would look for first since he was the only one actively looking for Robin. 

You walked out to see Luffy lightly having his ass handed to him by Franky, the shipwrights were right Franky is strong but Luffy is stronger. With that you left the docks and headed to anywhere that Sanji may remotely be. You definitely weren't going to be wearing the cloak and mask anytime soon even after you had bought a couple new ones.

You pulled out a den den mushi to call Sanji, "Sanji where are you?" 

"I'm heading to the ship with Chopper. Is something wrong?" 

"I'll tell you when I get there." You cut the call and started jogging towards the going Merry. It would be troublesome for the  crew to start being chased out of nowhere and Sanji was also good with Chopper because their faces weren't known well, as they had no bounties.

You finally saw the ship in sight along with Sanji and Chopper hiding  behind a rock. You didn't approach them directly but stood a little further off to see what they were doing.

"I don't see him." Sanji had been looking at the deck of the going Merry for a while now.

"Yeah.. he hasn't fully healed yet."

"But it wouldn't be good if we go closer and he finds us. Hmm. Chopper are you ready?" 

"Yeah!" They both got out from behind the rock they were hiding and took a sharp inhale. Sanji was the one who started the shouting.

"Hey! I heard that a storm surge called Aqua Laguna is approaching!"

"Yep! This town will be submerged by midnight tonight, the shore will also be totally submerged." 

"That's terrible we shouldn't stay around here!" Sanji shouted toward the ship.

"That's right we shouldn't stay around here!"

"We'd better hurry up and evacuate to high ground."

"That's right. Let's hurry up and evacuate."

"Evacuate! Evacuate!"

"Evacuate!" 

"EVACUATEEEE!!!" Both of them shouted together. You had been silently giggling to yourself the whole time, they should probably know that you are here.

"The performance was good guys." You still had an extremely large smile on your face. "Y/n?" Sanji flushed red slightly embarrassed that you had watched the whole thing.

"Really?" Chopper's eyes turned into stars, "Don't compliment me fool." He was doing his little dance. Heads turned when there was some movement heard on the ship and all three bolted away from the scene.

It was sweet to you how they still dearly cared for Usopp after everything, you had faith in Shiro to keep him safe....Well alive at least.

"Y/n what did you want to say earlier on the call?" 

"Oh that, we should probably meet everyone first, they probably have more to say experiencing it first hand." You needed to figure out who was behind the actual attack, it would prove useless to be an informant with no information. You explained to them the basics of how Robin was wanted and how this led to you guys also being wanted.

 Hopefully there weren't any top dogs involved like the navy or even worse the government. It would be easier for everyone if it was just a random group at work but with things like this that was rarely the case.

You guys got to the front of the inn but couldn't even go in because of the shipwrights and villagers staking out the place. You all went to look at the sea train schedule.