8. Bad Soup?

You felt yourself sink from the impact of falling in and then coming right back up because that's how swimming works. Of course you could swim why wouldn't you be able to? But now you reeked of sea water mixed with sweat. You got back on the platform found some footing and swung the scythe back and cut the guys that had threatened to attack. It created a force that pushed all those near further away and the guys cut were struggling holding their stomachs. "Sh-sh-shinigami!!" " I didn't even kill anyone what do you mean grim reaper." You sat down waiting for Luffy to finish his fight as you dried off in the sun. You released Kuro and Shiro. Kuro from your cloak and Shiro mask. They could only go into objects that had their respective colours and it wasn't like they made it come to life or anything it was more of a hiding space. They shook their tiny bodies spraying even more water on you and then sat on the wood. They couldn't stay still for long and started  wrestling with each other. You didn't know what they were but they always had your back no matter what. You picked them up coz they were too cute and they licked your face well mask. 

You heard explosions when you saw Don Kriege carrying some sort of spear that just didn't fit with the tiny sharp point and the weird round body. After a couple hits people were cringing at the fight and felt for Luffy. He was eventually able to break the tip and then send Don flying in the air. He released a steel net and Luffy spun around and made Don crash on the remaining part of the restaurants fin. The cooks cheered that Luffy had won. The pirates were still trying to come to terms with the inevitable that they had lost and their leader was not as indestructible as they had hoped he was. Sometimes failure was needed to help realize faults and try to improve.

"Kuro, Shiro go back in now." They returned and you walked towards Sanji and owner, now Zeff because Luffy kept his promise. "You know that boy isn't coming up the sea hates those who possess devil fruits you should probably go get him." "WHAT! Why didn't you say anything kuso jiji." Sanji proceeded to strip and then dive in to go get Luffy. "And you young lady." He now directed his attention to you. "I was wondering where I  had seen you  before, what is a ex-member of the red hair pirates doing here." "Correction I was never a member I just stayed because Shanks took it upon himself to raise me. So I'm here with my captain."

"That boy is gonna do some great things some day." "I know right." This Zeff guy was a sharp one indeed. Sanji returned to the surface out of breath and with Luffy in his hands scared that he might be dead. You stepped on rubber boy's stomach releasing all the water from his stomach but Sanji was still in a frenzy shaking him. "Calm down and listen." He then heard that Luffy was snoring and was sound asleep. Suddenly Don Kriege got back up and was ready to attack anyone and everyone yelling that he was the strongest and he wasn't even conscious. This was embarrassing someone come get their man. Before you could deal with it Ghin blocked you and without saying anything punched him in the gut explaining that they had already lost and should move on. Sanji gave those guys the boat used to get groceries and they left. Sanji took Luffy to a room to sleep and you asked Zeff for a private area to freshen up. After you went to the room where Sanji and Luffy were and slept on the floor completely exhausted.

A  few hours later 

"My hat! My straw hat! My hat where is it." Luffy had awakened screaming for the location of the item that was his treasure. It was nice of Nami to stich it up when Buggy tore it. That's right Nami. " Don't worry your hat is right here." Sanji pointed to a dresser upon where said hat was. "Luffy we need to get Nami." "Oh yeah. So will you join my crew and be our cook?" "No I have things I have to do here." Sanji answered. "Don't worry about that Luffy we can always kidnap him and bring him with us." "EH??!!" They both said in shock and you were confused why Luffy was shocked.

"Isn't that why you asked me to stay behind? So that if the need arose we could take him by force." Sanji was now holding you by the collar as you were completely unfazed with it. "Who did you want to take by force?" "No Y/n you know I like you so I just wanted you around, I wouldn't take anyone by force they have to decide." 

"ooh I think I get it now." You then faced Sanji who was still gripping the collar of the cloak. "So do you want to join?" He let you go and it seemed like he was conflicted and walked outside to smoke. You and Luffy joined up slowly behind and he began talking. "My dream is to go to the grandline and find the all blue." "Then why don't we just go now." 

"The timing isn't right."

"If you keep waiting for the right timing you might never leave." You stated looking towards the sea. "Have you guys heard of all blue." "No." You and Luffy said together. "Its a cooks dream where all the waters from all the seas converge and meet...." He seems so happy talking about this, he should really just go and live his dream. You guys went inside to eat when everybody was already seated giving you guys some weird treatment. "Hey where are our seats." Sanji asked. "There no chairs for you sit on the floor." You didn't really mind if it meant you got free food. "That's odd this is a restaurant." Sanji mumbled you guys got some food, your plate and Luffy's had an insane amount of food. You all sat in a circle and that's when you had someone coughing. Looking over it was Cane. 

"Ugh who made this soup." Sanji quickly stood up, "It was me do you like it? It took a couple of days to brew-"
"It's disgusting." Everyone else began to taste it and they agreed that it was gross Patty even threw his plate down. 
"Stop it!" Zeff drew attention to himself.
"Don't waste even a single drop we are sea faring cooks." Sanji looked like he was relived someone had come to his aid but after finishing his soup Zeff also broke his plate and said it was horrible.
"What do you mean it's bad its just like yours." Sanji was defending his cooking to the death while you and Luffy just continued to eat.[btw you lift your mask slightly so that you can eat]

"Just like mine? Your a hundred years too early to be sayin' stuff like that." Zeff  then punched Sanji and he stormed off angry. You and Luffy got up to taste the soup and it was delightful.

"You guys this soup is delicious." Luffy said as he scooped more onto his plate. "yeah we know." They explained how Sanji wouldn't leave on his own accord so they had to chase him. At this point Y/n's kidnap the cook plan would have been a success. Everyone's jumping through holes and not accepting how they really feel. Just then Yosaku came crashing through and he was being eaten by a shark. He explained how we urgently needed to go because he believed Nami was in danger. "Yeah Luffy we need to leave."