9. Momoo

You and Luffy were about to start leaving when Sanji said that he would join the crew. You guys began packing to leave so you went down with Luffy to pack up meat.
"Do you really need all of this meat?" One of the cooks helping you guys packed asked. "Just keep on adding." Luffy said. The guy turned to you with a questioning look to which you nodded vigorously. "We might be on the water for months." You lied to his face as you also wanted more meat. Before you left Zeff came in with his log book of the grandline and offered it to Luffy. 

"I don't need it." He said confidently.
"Yeah I think we'll manage." You added to which he laughed.
" I knew you would say something like that." Zeff walked back inside while you and Luffy walked to a boat that was Sanji's where Yosaku was waiting. It was actually sweet that Zeff had a ship built for Sanji that  he could use, he really was like a father to him. Sanji was taking his sweet time when he finally decided to come out and he got a surprise attack from Cane and Patty who failed miserably. "Aren't they  gonna say bye to one another?" Luffy asked. "I think they're just trying to act tough or something." Then from the balcony came Zeff. "Oi chibi nasu, don't catch a cold." Just then Sanji turned back and bowed down face to the ground.

"OWNER ZEFF!! Thank you for all the damn things you've done for me I will never forget them." Just then they all burst into tears crying and everything. "Fool men are supposed to depart without words," said Zeff. Sanji climbed onto the boat and was still crying. These guys always out here acting tough huh men ☕.

Now that you were at sea Yosaku thought it was best to explain the situation. He saw Nami looking at the wanted poster and said that she was going for his large bounty of 20,000,000 berries. But Arlong is too dangerous. Sanji and Luffy weren't even listening. "Hey Y/n can I borrow your sketch book?" You gave it to him. "Do you guys even know who Arlong is?" Yosaku asked to which both Sanji and Luffy shrugged. "We just have to beat him." Luffy said while Sanji had hearts coming out of his head thinking about Nami." He's a fishman." Luffy drew something on your sketch pad and held it up, "Like this." Him and Sanji started laughing. "Don't worry about them Yosaku I'm listening." He cried hugging your waist. "Big bro-Y/n so kind." He then stopped crying and was shocked, "For a fighter I thought you'd have a strong core but your waist is pretty small and-" His hand travelled up and for a moment he thought those were pillows he was feeling your breasts with his hands. "Will you stop that already." You hit him on the head and he was still a blushing mess. He took some courage to scoot closer to you and whisper. "Is big bro Y/n actually a big sis?" "Yes but that's not important right now you were talking about Arlong."

Luckily nobody heard the conversation, Sanji was still day dreaming about Nami possibly being a mermaid and Luffy had his poor sketches he was doing. Yosaku finally composed himself enough to talk. " Yeah well, he is said to be on par with Jimbei the warlord, warlords are like the swordsman Mihawk that we met earlier. But most people refer to them as government dogs."
"It's cause they are, just doing whatever the government wants and it's a show of weakness on the governments part relying on pirates like that." You  said arms crossed. You personally knew three of the seven warlords and one you hadn't seen in years and very much didn't want to see. And what was this BS of Arlong being as strong as Jimbei? Whoever was spreading these rumours needed to check their source. Sanji stood up, " What do you guys want to eat."

Yosaku- Sautéed bean sprouts
Luffy- Meat things with bones in it
Y/n- Sushi [personally I've never eaten sushi so I don't have an opinion on it]

"Okay I'll be done soon give me a moment." Off to the kitchen he went. He then came out with all your dishes and they looked so good. You slightly lifted your mask to eat and Yosaku was desperately trying to get a glimpse of your face you hit his head after putting a piece of the well cut delicacy into your mouth. " I want to serve food like this to Nami-san not people like you." Sanji said as he stared off into the distance. "What's the difference its gonna get eaten anyway." You said, "Nami is a beautiful lady."  You would never be able to understand the minds of men. Luffy and Yosaku started fighting over a piece of meat which was rather normal and the boat started rocking. 

"Stop it you two your gonna make me spill some fine wine. Everyone quiet." Sanji said looking into the water and there was definitely something down there. A dark figure was moving in the water and then came out a creature you rarely see in these waters.

"What is that a cow?" Asked Luffy. Sanji then took a puff of his smoke looking all cool and what not. "No , it's a hippo." There was a little too much confidence in such a reply.
"Sanji all that smoke must be going to your head. Its obviously a sea cow." You said.
"EH! What do you know." Luffy then punched the creature which made Sanji angry. "Can't you see it's hurt and hungry." He then took a plate of food and handed it to the cow. Before it could eat Sanji kicked it saying it tried to eat him. You went up to the creature and asked it its name. "It said its called Momoo."

"Now your just making up stuff, weird mask." Sanji said slightly whispering the last part. "No I'm not! And who you calling weird." Just then the boat started to move. Yosaku and Luffy had already tied some ropes to Momoo making him push us towards our destination.

a few hours later 

We saw Arlong park up ahead but Momoo was too tired to even see where you were going so they ended up taking a turn and throwing you straight into the village. Luffy was having the time of his life then you guys saw Zoro ahead and continued on. The boat was now in pieces as you came to a stop. "Zoro what are you doing out here." Luffy asked .

"That's right Usopp got taken by the Arlong pirates. We have to hurry." As you were all about to head to Arlong park Johnny made himself known by getting out of the bushes.

"We're already too late Nami killed Usopp."