14. Logue town

The next day you guys had breakfast and everyone went off to do their own thing. Usopp was mixing some chemicals on deck that exploded again. Zoro sneezed. "Are you catching a cold from sleeping on deck all the time." Luffy asks. "No I've never gotten sick, must be someone talking about how good of a swordsman I am." Zoro answered. "Yeah I've also never gotten a headache." Luffy said.

Nami then also sneezed. "Someone must be talking about me. Ah its so difficult being that pretty." "An island!" Luffy shouted too the rest of us who got up to go see. There it was up ahead, Logue town. We arrive and Luffy is already running off to the execution platform. Usopp then says he's going to an equipment shop, Sanji is going to get some fish and Zoro is off  to the weapons shop. You were going to go to the an art supply store but first you needed to stock up on cloaks and maybe different colours wouldn't hurt. Nami went on trying a bunch of clothes and looked amazing in each one you on the other hand picked out five black cloaks and ten in different colours mostly in darker shades. "Do you only wear cloaks?" Nami paled at the singularity in fashion choice. "Well they work fine for now." You guys left the shop with Nami buying nothing probably going to hit up more stores. "Well I'm going to look for other supplies." You waved off to Nami. If your memory served you right there was a shop near the harbors and you took a stroll back to the docks. There were pirates there loading potatoes onto their ship. The navy showed up and it was Zoro? No Zoro's cousin or something like that. There was a big problem he was wearing a jacket written justice at the back, only the strong ones wear the jacket.

He thought the pirate was Luffy. Suddenly there was mist everywhere and the guys were beaten up and tied. "So he isn't Luffy a man worth 30 million would have put up more of a fight." The guy he captured was Gally the crescent. He then turned and noticed you. Great someone in a cloak and a mask with this type of heat was probably so suspicious. Before he could say anything you just entered the shop like nothing happened. There was some really nice paint you found as well as modelling clay that you loved to make things out of. You got different colours of modelling clay there were also some good brushes. But the most important thing was missing there was no paper. The only available paper was the thinner type used to draw on charts and maps probably the type Nami uses. "What happened to all the good paper?" You asked the owner who was looking frantically between you and the new bounty poster. "Its not me they are much smaller." You said pointing to the poster. That seemed enough to convince the older lady. "Ah I see your right. Well the navy bought all the acrylic paper to print on the wanted posters." You paid for the items you had gotten and threw them in the black hole as you made your way to the navy building to start your breaking and entering plan. This was basically a burglary and you could use Nami's help but you didn't know  where she was so this was gonna be  a solo mission.

You stalked around and saw that they were all in some sort of sword training. There was a girl there who looked  a little too much like Kuina and she was even a swordsman Zoro would freak if he saw this one. You climbed into one of the windows and there was a room with a printer and the paper stacked in a corner. Sweet! "What a waste to use such on printing." Kneeling down you placed your palm on the ground and opened up a hole in the ground and the papers all went in. It was more convenient than having to actually carry them around. You climbed down since the halls were empty you might as well escape from the front. When you reached the ground floor there was someone who didn't expect to see. "Zoro! Wow talk about betrayal. Working for the navy, really?" Before he could answer the accusations some marines came in. "Its pirate hunter Zoro and Shinigami." Zoro took them out with the mops before writing a note and leaving some cash. You guys were leaving and you wouldn't leave him alone. "Care to explain why you were cleaning the 'halls of justice.'"  He then explained everything that happened. "So she looked like someone you knew and the shock made you break the glasses." "In short yeah." You guys had reached the sword shop. You bought a sharpening stone you didn't want to have to keep borrowing Sanji's. You paid for it and realized there was something else important you had to get. "Well I'm off." Bidding the swordsman goodbye you went to get the very important thing.

You were now in the pet shop with Kuro and Shiro running around playing with a ball. "I'll take four." You bought multiple of such balls for them to play with. Currently they were just sitting on your shoulders minding their own business. After a while you found Luffy just lying down sleeping near a fountain. You let Kuro and Shiro play with the water to their hearts content. Then Luffy suddenly got up. The two of you walked together. You were just going wherever Luffy went with the occasional children who wanted to play with Shiro who was running around. Kuro was sitting lazily on top of Luffy's hat which he didn't mind. 

You guys then walked up to Zoro who was sitting on some steps. "Zoro that's a cool sword. What are you doing here?" "I should ask you the same ." "Ah we're lost." "What do you mean 'we' I was following you." You sighed before taking a closer look at Zoro's sword. "Do you mind?" You asked with your hand out pointing at the sword. " So this is where all that weird energy was coming from." You unsheathed the sword to have a closer look. " Kitetsu the third, cursed, maybe you really are a great swordsman with all these legendary swords coming your way." You returned the sword when your attention was turned to Shiro who was grabbing at your cloak asking you to pick them up. When you did they went back into the mask and Kuro jumped off Luffy's hat into your cloak. "Something must have scared them off." All attention was to a man walking down the street covered up in a cloak similar to yours but differed in shade and colour.