53. Upper yard

Zoro got out of the water unharmed punching the shark out leaving it unconscious. Sadly we didn't get a chance to see what colour the clouds would change to. "What happened to your pride as a swordsman?" Wasn't Nami concerned about him dying a couple minutes ago. You hadn't taken the time to absorb the new environment. It looked like a forest but everything was way out of proportion. The trees were extremely large but what was actual ground doing way up in the sky? The going merry's hull was heavily damaged. Usopp was very attached to t he ship and would be angry to see what had happened to the ship. It was nice to think that the ship came from Kaya and hold attachment to that. The reality is that the butler sheep guy was kind enough to lend something that he held dear to him. The Merry had really been through it."It seems that we have reached God's land. I would like to meet this god." Zoro spoke out his thoughts most likely looking for a fight. "Me too I have some questions for him." You were sure if this guy was legit you wouldn't have to stay in this crew. You would as expected visit Luffy from time to time to see him grow but head straight for Mary geoise  and finish your business there. Your mind had already jumped far far ahead. You had started thinking deeply about it all no what if something bad happens and we get killed 

You looked down and you could still hear the troubled words from Chopper but strangely enough his mouth wasn't even moving. This was like that time with Robin but IT was like his thoughts made their way to you, with Robin it was more of pushing in. "Chopper calm down we'll be fine. And no we will not be swallowed whole by one shark."

"How did you know I was worried." They all turned their attention to you wanting an explanation. "Let's go meet this god already who's coming?" It was beyond clear that you didn't want to answer. They still didn't budge and had crossed their arms waiting for you to talk. "Fine. Chopper I heard some of your thoughts." Chopper's face was the only one that lit up. "Oooh can you guess what I'm thinking?" He then closed his eyes and thought really hard. You weren't even sure if you could do it again but if he opened his mind to you it would probably work.

You looked at the reindeer and took in some few breaths and watched him and  the words started to flow in. " Anosognosia, Bruxism, Bradykinesia, Borborygmi, Fasciculation, Gustatory Rhinitis 4 3 9 7 6 8 peanuts purple." You stopped at that because he had just started thinking random things. "Ah that's so cool!" Chopper jumped up and down in excitement. "Do you mind if I try?" Robin had asked you still finding it hard to believe. "I don't mind." She then looked at you and here you needed a little more concentration as compared to Chopper. You hoped she played nice and didn't think about multiple things at once.

"Upper yard is probably from down below and has important information." You just said what you heard? "I can't believe you actually can do it."  Zoro scoffed at what Robin said. You decided to see what he was thinking. "It's probably fake or some type of devil fruit nothing special there. Is what you are thinking." You had said this. "Don't worry about him, he's just mad." Nami tried to smooth things over. The next time you wouldn't talk they would probably laugh if they learnt you could see the future.

"I'm going to look for god." He said. "I'm coming as well." "We don't know what's going to happen out there." Nami seemed worried. "Sorry but.... I never once prayed to God" Zoro said to no one in particular. "SO COOL!!" Chopper was impressed by something as small as that. Nami started praying for forgiveness saying she doesn't know Zoro. You guys would have probably saved so much time if you skipped all of this talk. Robin was busy inspecting the stones on the pillar where the ship was. "Do you mind if I join you Mr Swordsman?" Robin asked wanting to come on the adventure as well. "These stones seem to be a couple of hundred years old, the altar was probably built a thousand years ago." So the place had some rich history and information that any archeologist would sell their soul to get a mere glimpse of. That meant that information on the void year may be present. Nami's eyes had turned to berries thinking of all the money she could make from getting her hands on possible artifacts and various relics.