64. Enies Lobby

His voice was low and demanding, you had two options either just be cooperative or he could easily rip them off your decapitated head himself. Your hands reached the side of your face and took off the accessory that had granted  you the privilege of little to no questions the past few hours.

Lucci grabbed your chin and turned your face from side to side trying to identify any feature he might be familiar with, it had been five years since he had been on the scene he wouldn't even know if you were new.

"You look familiar but you aren't a government official so who are you?" He removed his hand from my chin and went down lower to grab your hand, his rough hands brushed your thigh lightly before he grabbed your wrist and lifted your hand.

His fingers pressed deeply into your veins to feel your pulse. 

"Don't think about lying."

"There's no point in lying. I'm a member of the Straw hat pirates who came on the train to try and rescue Robin but mainly to slow down the train." You just spilled everything as there was no point in hiding it at all.

"Then you must be Grim reaper Y/n." You nodded and your blood confirmed that he was right. Just then a sadistic smile creeped onto his features.

"Y/n you know..." He then leaned closer to your ear, and you were frozen in place, like you weren't already too close for comfort. He pulled the hair away from your ear and and you could feel the heat from his mouth warming up the exterior of your aural.

"This is a long way from Mariejoise." Your heart then started beating rapidly and he noticed this and moved back still holding your hand. 

"There's no reason to be so tense. And to think that the world believes your dead like dear ol' mum, shiroi akuma (白い悪魔, The white devil)." You were trying to control your breathing as much as possible trying to act like you weren't panicking so much.

He then let go of your hand and placed his hand on your cheek clearing out any fly away hairs he  was relishing at the sight of your pale face. He was basking in your current misery and you had to play it off quickly.

"I don't know what you mean." You smiled to the point that you even convinced yourself of the lie. Shining with obliviousness the large cat also began to doubt himself but you were perspiring a little more than average.

As much as you wanted to keep up you were also tired from using too  much energy and the effects were as clear as day. Your head was slightly swaying back and forth but you refused to pass out now. Suddenly there was a large crash that came from the back breaking the door and a chubby guy came into the car but he had passed out.

Sanji was the one who had kicked him here. Then the roof caved in and a guy with whiskers came crashing down followed by Franky who had beaten him up. All the CP9 members then turned their attention to the commotion. Lucci then stood up and you were heavily thanking whatever higher power was at work.

"Where on earth did you come from?" Sanji looked at Franky.

"Yow! Did you finish taking care of ramen guy?" 

"Yeah! I did just now." They then turned to look at the government members present in the car. "They're the ones who kidnapped Robin-chan." You also stood up.

"Huh? Y/n ?" 

"It suddenly became noisy." Kalifa said pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"So the soldiers for this escort mission were annihilated after all, huh?" The previous bartender and owner was looking at the unconscious bodies in the other cars.

"We didn't expect much though." Kaku also added.

"Be careful they use strange martial arts." Franky was warning Sanji. You hadn't thought much about it but that guy who made you come sit here was still with Robin and Usopp. Lucci kicked the body of a passed out cook and reached the guy with whiskers.