48. Ape's concert

There was some ringing sound that could be heard from a distance. Then some white floating things came our way. "Ghosts!" Usopp as usual was very terrified of them and Luffy was fighting them and even found some string attached to one. He was about to get pierced by an arrow when Robin sprouted and arm and caught it. That was when we got introduced to the pumpkin pirates. Some kid was standing at the top of the wreckage shouting for us to release one of his comrades.

You thought you were losing it cause you really couldn't keep up with all that was happening. You decided to take a seat next to sleeping Zoro and wait for things to calm down, maybe even start trying to replicate the place on a canvas these kind of opportunities don't come very often.

Now Rapa Nui was approaching us with a bomb and Henzo wasn't in the least bit threatened. He walked up to the so called leader and there was a bright flash but essentially nothing happened seems it was his own invention. There is another bomb thrown and the kids disappear. Zoro starts waking up slowly trying to get rid of the sleep. "What's going on?" He asked looking around confused.

"Those guys they're my friends from 50 years ago the ones I have been trying to find." Henzo said. We now had to get out of here. The ship had sailed without the navigator, doctor and chef some very key pillars needed to move forward.

"Straight ahead!" Luffy shouted and we had been sailing like this for a while. "Are we really going forward it's like we aren't even moving." Zoro was looking around and you also noticed. You guys hadn't made much progress at the time. Since things weren't moving forward you decided to try and recreate the barrier and how it looked.

Water colours would probably work best for this. You are getting all the materials you need while Robin used her power to shoot the canon which inevitably came back to us. Space was warped in this place. You took out paper and remembered you had no canvas to use so you decided to do the old l 'make one appear from thin air'.

You got it out and started painting the place trying to replicate it as best as you could. The whole ship wrecks thing wasn't doing it for you and it wasn't the aesthetic you wanted to achieve so you just painted the  bottom part black.

Luffy had been going through the space and coming back here for a while now and he didn't seem to want to stop at any point.

"If we want to leave we should go to the owners of the territory." She suddenly pushed one of the children out from behind a wall. After showing him he can trust us we were able to reach their base that was a wrecked marine battle ship. You hadn't seen Usopp for a while and them he came out of the kitchen. "Guys I've made food."

You put the pencil down and got up to go serve." Usopp this is really good." You complimented. "Of course I am a man of many skills they call me captain Usopppp!"

You were eating and so was Pukao, the kid who led you guys here. Henzo went to take some food to Rapa Nui but the plate got smacked out of his hand and fell.

The kid was lucky Sanji wasn't here to give him a beating on wasting food. You went near the spot and lifted your hands over the plate and fixed it back to normal. Reducing the work needed to clean.  Usopp began giving a speech on friendship and how it has no bounds. He really did put an emphasis on how important the friends you have in life are.

Purupurupurupuru

Purupurupurupuru

Gatcha ! Henzo had picked up the snail and it was weird to imagine we were getting transmission all the way in here. Luffy takes ot out of his hand instead. "Moshi moshi it's Monkey D Luffy." Sanji picks up and says that Wetton's men are coming for us. Rapa Nui can't believe that Henzo is working with Wetton. He starts lashing out and arguing. "I know you aren't Henzo there's no way he would work with the same Wetton that destroyed our village."

"Hey! You have no idea wha he's been through these past 50 years. He's also had to suffer through it trying to get you guys back." Usopp was the only one doing anything about the argument at present and trying to derail it. The rest of us could only watch. Luffy then came through the mist and took Rapanui with him and they didn't come back out. We kept watching and nothing happened.

You remembered that you didn't have enough time to copy this place so you just went back and started with the bottom part. You painted it black and in the distance it was visible. The darkness emerged from the sea and coated the top. "Look over there." Robin pointed out to sea. The kids said that they had never seen anything like it before. The crews prized archaeologist then walked up to you and looked at the painting. You had done like half of the mist colour and it was coming out pretty good you were impressed with yourself.

"Informant can you paint a way for Luffy and Rapanui to come back?" 

"I probably can." You were slightly thrown off by Robin using a title instead of your name but answered none the less. "Could you bring them back?" 

"Nahh. I'm trying to get this painting done now no time to start looking for lost people." You continued with whatever you were doing and Robin was shocked to see how you were really unbothered. "Y/n be serious this isn't time to be joking like this." Usopp was also trying to convince you to help but your mind was made long ago. There was a small boat approaching and you took a look and saw who it was. "Nami!" "Navigator." Nami had come with some treasure with her. She clearly took getting it as a priority to meeting us. Who were you to blame her the ship wasn't doing to good we were broke. 

Some dude, Ian, threatens Nami to give him the boat or he kills Rongo. Now that death was being brought up you went to continue painting. "I could care less about some brat I don't know." That was the last you heard as you placed all your focus on the incomplete piece that was before you. 

"There's no point in all this treasure if we can't get out. Y/n you've just been sitting there the whole time."

"Informant-san claims to be busy with her painting. She could get us out but chooses not to." 

"Eh!!" You had to avoid Nami's hits while still trying to finish up your work which was already a difficult task on its own. Something huge dropped in front of the ship and it was some kind of tunnel. Soldiers came in and started hauling treasure and another began to approach the going Merry. "I'll take your electricity and cut it in half." Zoro said getting ready to take on the opponent. "No Zoro electricity doesn't work like that." Nami said as he still fought desperately getting burns in the process. Robin saw this and used her fruit to unplug the suit from the generator  so it couldn't function. This then made it easy to fight the guy. Electric powers are always troublesome it would be cool if you could have some. The rainbow tower started exploding and was completely destroyed trapping you guys in the mist. Luffy and Rama Nui appear from the water. You were finally done with the painting and all it needed was to dry you signed at the bottom claiming your work and walked to the front deck. "I'm ready to help now."

"Well it's already too late for that but help in rowing." Nami said. You went to one side and helped in rowing but you guys weren't even in sync. We couldn't reach the sun at this point. The place starts moving oddly and the sky starts warping the whole space was collapsing on itself.

*I got a job and I'll be starting next week so expect slow updates. I don't plan to ever drop this book tho. Rewatching aot nd it's so good