45. Kiss

"Eh?!"
"Monkey D Luffy you did something unspeakable to me." She started.

"Luffy what did you do to the lady?" Sanji was all too ready to attack. "I didn't do anything." Luffy defended. "Yes you saved me from the death I was prepared for so no you have to take responsibility."

"That's fine with me you aren't a  bad person." Luffy had gotten over the fact that she was Crocodile's right hand man or woman rather fast. If Luffy trusts her we all have to eventually. Things were tense on the ship with Chopper hiding, Usopp decided to take matters into his own hands.

"I'm going to conduct an interview." He was sitting across from her and asking a bunch of questions. About her occupation and what she had been doing all the last couple of years. "I'm an archaeologist and I have also done work as an assassin." This caught your attention. Nami wasn't as trusting as the three idiots consisting of Usopp, Chopper and Luffy that had been won over by some party tricks.

"I see through you." Nami said as she eyed her suspiciously. Robin then pulled out a bag. "I seem to have found some jewels during my time in Alabasta." She then placed the bag back on the table and Nami too had been won over. "Ah thank you nee-san." Zoro was on guard waiting for any moment of betrayal that he believed was in the near future. You trusted her because Luffy did so you would take this opportunity to learn from the historian herself. Since you had that paper and maybe she knew things you could also learn from.

She was about to stand and leave when you walked up. "Um if you don't mind I also have some questions myself." She then sat back down ready to answer but behind the smile quite tired of an interrogation. "When talking with Usopp you mentioned something like a poneglyph, I might have something for you." You touched the table and made a hole appear and you wanted the paper you had copied earlier and that's what you grabbed. You handed it to her without a word and you noticed her eyes widening. "So you can read them? Did you read the one in the royal grave area?"

"Yes I did. But how did you know of it.? I thought the place was destroyed."

"Ehe well.... Do you know what happened in the 800 year gap. Assuming Alabasta kept records since it is a long standing dynasty I wonder if you found anything?"

She wasn't answering she started to sweat slightly and smile. " No I didn't find much." This was useless if only you could listen in to people's thoughts when it was necessary not all the time cause that would get annoying. You used all your energy to try and get something and all you picked up were a few words. Her thoughts were all over the place.

"Pluton...... Ohara....... What are those supposed to mean?"

"We just left the island if you'll excuse me." She then got up and walked away. You then started rocking back and forth on the sides. You placed your hand on your face under the mask and indeed reading minds was far far beyond you. Your nose was bleeding but luckily it wasn't so heavy. You wiped it away with the back of your cloak and went to occupy yourself with other pleasantries.

It was the next day and you had woken up against your will. Nami was shouting for everyone to get up. You lifted Chopper off your chest and got off the hammock. The others would wake up eventually. Sanji was mumbling to himself so you decided to listen in.

"Ah~ Nami-swan morning kiss.."  Sanji had puckered up waiting for a kiss and that's when Zoro woke up horrified to see Sanji scooting closer to him on the ground. Sanji slowly opened his eyes and saw that he was getting closer to Zoro. The look of disgust and realisation on both their faces was priceless. It was moments like this you wished you had a camera but to make one you would have to know how one works and you didn't know.

"Where you just watching?" Sanji asked annoyed. "Yeah and I'm disappointed I didn't get to see you two kiss." Zoro had grabbed your collar shouting profanities. "Anyway we've reached an island." When Luffy and Usopp heard island they got up and ran through stepping on Zoro and Sanji in the process.

You walked out looking and it was a rather plain island nothing really interesting in the place but it looked nice there was nothing going on. Nami was giving orders and as per usual Zoro was angry at why we had to listen to her. In reality Luffy was our captain someone needed to take charge for things like order.

She sent some people to gather fruits while you went to looking for softer rocks near the ocean. You had found plenty and walked back. Sanji was making dinner. You all ate sitting next to Chopper who said he had a good day. Robin was sitting slightly farther away drinking tea as she read.

The next day you were in the water swimming with a rope tied to your torso connecting you to the ship. "Hey I caught something." Luffy had been fishing for a while so it was good he finally got something. You got out of the water and went to see what it was. It was some kind of container thingy and a dude dressed very colourfully popped out of it.

"I'm Rice Rice from the Transponder Snail Mail Order." He said. "I got caught up in a a storm while doing deliveries we have such great products." So this delivery guy got lost. You wondered if maybe he had a camera you could get.

"This is the buruburu blade our company's top product and here is the abu abu slide the company's number one product."

"Is there really a difference between top and number one.?" Zoro wondered. He then brought out some sheets if paper that quickly got your attention and Nami's as well.

"This is thousand year paper said to last a lifetime used mainly for drawing sea charts." It clearly wasn't painting paper. You touched the paper getting a feel and that's all you needed to  make more of the need ever arose.

Nami was really trying to talk down the price from 60 million until she reached an agreement of 4.5 million. Sanji ties up Luffy and puts him on the ground. "His bounty will cover the cost and we will even have a lot more money remaining." 
"Sanji! Let me go!!"
"This is for Nami-swan." He then did his usual dance seeking the navigators approval.

The Rice man looked like he had seen a ghost all colour draining from his face. He looked up and saw the Jolly roger realising we are pirates. "I think I'll excuse myself." He got into the thingy he came with and went away leaving the paper and some other stuff.