66. Friction

The rest also got up and dusted themselves off. We were all psyched to save Robin now.

"Wait!" It was a round guy with dirty mint green hair and a zip for a mouth. He was probably a CP9 member from the suit he was brandishing.

"Where you guys are going Robin isn't there, Lucci and the chief  are taking her to the gates of justice."

Why was this guy snitching on his comrades it would be easier  for them if we didn't know that.

"But Robin wouldn't get caught so easily."

"Yeah she's strong."

"But sea prism stone is really strong."

"Each CP9 member has a key and there are 6 members in the tower , chapapa." He went on to spill out more confidential information.

Nami then spoke up after the round man . "We'll first get robin back then worry about the key, for now let's ignore the weirdo."

"I could throw the key into the sea chapapa." The round guy then went away and Luffy wasted no time in going after.

"Wait." Zoro said and held on to Luffy's cheek stretching it as the careless captain continued to try and move forward.  Sanji then spoke up defending our captain.

"Since Robin is with Lucci makes sense for Luffy to go." With that Zoro let go and Sanji continued speaking.

"There are seven of us here excluding Luffy, let's focus on getting the six keys and then focus on going after Luffy later."

Zoro then instructed the rest of us. "Everyone! Take them down even if it costs your life!" With that we all went our separate ways.

You swore that Zoro was like a shadow captain or something but if anything he would probably be a vice captain. You walked down a hallway that looked kind of abandoned It was silent really silent and it sent a chill down your spine. You walked past a room and there was a shelf that was constantly moving and that was a little odd.

The chances that your enemy was a power holder was high. Soon you reached the end of the never ending hallway and heard some sounds to your right. You opened the door to find a man standing in the room alone training with a sword.

The room was large and very empty all there was were some pictures hanging on the wall. Once he noticed your presence he stopped what he was doing.

He had long white hair tied at the back in a low ponytail. His eyes were between a cerulean blue and azure blue. He was dressed in a  traditional Yukata. He looked up and your eyes met. At this point you ditched the mask and hood. You had a bad feeling that this guy was probably very strong and there was no need to try and be slowed down.

"My name is Kiyoka Kudou."

"I'm Y/n. Now that introduction is out if the way we can get serious." You took Adira and ran towards him and as expected he disappeared out  of sight.

You quickly turned back and saw Kuro  tackling him down to the ground. You turned and he started laughing.

"Since I'm outnumbered let me try and get an edge." He raised his hand and then slammed his palm to the ground. Nothing happened or so you thought. You started to loose balance and crashed to the ground. You tried to push yourself up but your hands slipped. 

You were currently moving randomly in the room. Kiyoka was okay, he was great in fact. He came to attack but missed when you went sliding the other way. This immobility probably had something to do with his devil fruit. You started freezing everything around you and even made some steps to go to higher ground.