37. Escape

We had now escaped the room after swimming to the surface.

Flashback

"Y/n help me with a piece of paper." Sanji said looking to me for the paper. At this point I'm a supplier. I reached into my fanny pack and tore a piece from the sketchbook slightly sad. He took it and wrote on it. 'Here's your trash later gator' he then put it on an unconscious Mr 3's shirt.

Present

I was brought back into the present by the same blonde man. "Why'd you bring the enemy?" His question was directed to Zoro who was coughing up water after struggling to carry Smoker.  Smoker had smoke coming out of his ears furious that he had been saved for whatever reason seems he didn't want to be saved.

"If it was up to me I would've left him but captain's orders." Zoro answered after getting up. Luffy had chosen to save Smoker's life.

"Nami-swan please put on your perfume." Sanji said doing his famous noodle dance.

The marines were hot on our tails, "guys we need to go" I stated. "I'll let you off just this once." Smoker said surprising all of us he was actually letting us go. Everyone else had headed forward and it was just Zoro and I waiting for Luffy so we can go. I didn't trust them on their own to find a good route. "You know you're not unlikeable." Luffy said this to the marine captain. There was now red spreading all over his cheeks and the tips of his ears. "Just leave here." He then used his stick to strike down. The three of us now ran and caught up with the rest.

"How are we gonna get to Alubarna now?" Usopp asked. We also needed to find our cute doctor who was nowhere to be found. We stopped somewhere and I giant crab appeared. These things were everywhere we would have to fight it off. On top of the giant crab I saw Chopper and lashes sitting on top of the crab. We were lifted up by the claws and Luffy flung himself up there.

We learned that it was a phantom crab that was lashes friend. The crab we learned was also a pervert. I we were now on the way to Alubarna and it gave me a chance to think back to what Smoker had said but it hasn't hit me at that time. He talked about Miss all Sunday and how she was actually Nico Robin and was heavily wanted by the world government and had been running away alone since she was eight. He also said that the had a bounty as high as Crocodile himself. The woman would be a problem.

To go to Alubarna we needed to cross the Sandora river. "Phantom crabs cannot cross the river we will have to find a way to cross it." Vivi said and we had to think up something.

Before we could even cross Vivi was grabbed by a hook and we looked behind and it was Crocodile he had taken Vivi and before he got the chance to fully kidnap her Luffy switched places with the princess. "We'll meet in Alubarna," these were the last words of my captain before he stopped to face the shichibukai and fight. This was the first time he was going to fight someone of that caliber. Vivi was clearly worried about him. "Don't worry he will be fine." I tried to calm her nerves. Time went by and the tension was still high. Zoro was lifting Lashes on his sword. Chopper was wondering what he was doing. "Don't worry about him he's just nervous about Luffy trying to distract himself." Zoro put lashes down and walked up to Sanji. "What do you mean ero-cook." This was just going to be another argument but after a while we all agreed to have faith in Luffy. I rested my head on the crab to hear later was Usopp and our river dilemma.

"The river is coming up quickly." Usopp said and indeed the river was there coming up. "Nami do you still have your dancer's outfit?" This question came from the least expected and it was lil Chopper. "Yes I do."
"Okay this might work." Nami then took off her cloak and this was a chance for Sanji , Lashes and the crab to get heart eyes. Nami had given the crab a silly name but I couldn't remember what she was giving the crab now was motivation to run and that he did.

We were running on top if the water until we all started sinking down into the river we then had to swim to the other side. Zoro was carrying Chopper above the water. We were then attacked by Sandorian catfish that are very rare but luckily the kung fu dugongs saved us.We then crossed over and there was still a lot of desert we had to cross without any help and it was still a long way before we reached Albasta's capital.

In the distance the dust was being raised and there was something coming towards us and fast. There were a bunch of ducks."It's the Supersonic duck squadron." Vivi said. I decided to ride on Kuro after he lost some sort of deal with Shiro that decided who I would ride there. We were now running with the same cloaks covering us hopefully Usopp's plan would be good enough and work. We were now going shouting that we were Vivi and split up. I went to the right from the front of the castle and headed to the place we had decided on it just depended which top officer decided to follow me.

I was now on Kuro heading to the Eastern gate when there were gunshots on the ground causing Kuro and the duck to come to an abrupt stop. "Go ahed Vivi I'll handle this," I shouted ahead to most likely Zoro and Nami and they went on ahead.

I looked up to one of the roofs and there was a blonde woman in shorts and a sports bra smoking a cigarette looking down on me. She had a pair of googles at the top of her head and to each side of her belt buckle were some guns. In her hand was a large AK47 rifle. She jumped down rasing dust, when it settled her black combat boots were visible and out came some dog like things that looked like foxes. It seems I have found my match.

She looked familiar and I realised who it was.