31. Fake rebel army

You subconsciously got Adira out ready to cut the plant, if you ended up cutting your brother then Luffy just happened to be unlucky. You cut the plant and Luffy crawled out of the top half . "Ah thanks Y/n ." You both saw a camel fighting for its life trying to not get swallowed up by a similar plant. "Eh what a funny camel. What you want help." Luffy then burst the plant apart and the camel was free. You both climbed it and there was some movement in the ground. Something was chasing you guys and you came back to the rocks screaming. A Sandorian dragon was chasing you. Luffy, Sanji and Zoro handled it perfectly. They delt with it and when you thought all was well another one popped up. "I forgot to mention that they travel in pairs," there were a lot of things Vivi forgets to  mention. "Say these things!"

Ace got swallowed by they second dragon but he cooked it up burning it from the inside where its most delicate parts were. At least this solved the food shortage problem there was something to eat now and more could be packed up. You cooked the meat and ate it. Apparently Chopper knew the Camel. He only accepted to carry ladies and the guys began hurling insults at the animal. It was just Sanji in camel form. "What should we name you cutie," Nami said petting the camel. "Stupid." "Moron." "Pervert camel." 

"I know lashes!" That was the weirdest name compared to the ones suggested. Nami and Vivi got on and lashes sped off leaving the rest of you behind. You walked in the heat and your energy was all drained, how did Vivi live here? Compared to your home island, where you were as a baby and even back at the mountains this place was hot and there were no trees in sight. "How can someone live like this?" You looked up and realized that the place was void of any life but you. Everyone had gone ahead. You picked up the pace scared that if you dragged behind for too long you would be left. You walked ahead and reached a pink scorpion that had been fried up, looked like Ace's work.

Up ahead he was trying to get past this lizard thing that wasn't letting him pass but he eventually got it to listen even got a free ride. You got Shiro out and they grew large enough to be ridden. You and Ace went trying to find any sign of the crew but there was nothing not even foot prints to get a clue from. You just continued  to the same destination knowing you would reach where they were eventually. 

You took of the mask and robe it was nice to breathe for once in this heat. You had on a two piece with a cropped top and a skirt with slits on both sides and a short inside. Ace threw a tiny book to you and it hit your face. "What is this?" You looked at it and a paper slipped out.

"It's what you asked for, I'll have to make another one." 

"Really?" Your eyes lit up. When you were children you asked Ace and Sabo to write all about their adventures when they went to sea. Sabo was no more sadly but Ace wrote his adventures down. "Even a vivre card?" 

"Yes if the situation arises and you need to find me it's good to have it." 

"If you don't mind me asking could you tell me about the guy you're looking for." "He's Marshall D. Teach he murdered our ship's cook Thatch over a devil fruit."

"That's awful,  do you know what fruit it was?" "I'm not sure but I think it was the yami-yami no mi." Thank goodness if it was one of the fruits you were looking for that would be bad.

"It might be dangerous to go after him. Especially since he has the will of D and is very clear with his goals in mind." "The rest of the crew also thought it was dangerous but here I am."

"There's no stopping Portgas D. Ace then." You flipped through the pages and stopped when you saw the mention of the closed country Wano. 

"Wah! Ace you really went to Wano with your previous crew? I need to hear this in person." You made Ace tell you the whole story of Wano until you reached a small town. You walked to a place where some guys were pretending to be part of the rebel army, You both casually sat down and start eating their food. "You just sound like wimps to me," they turned around to see you and Ace sitting and eating. "Who are you?" They questioned Ace. The guy with white hair who seemed to be their leader got on one knee and held your hand in his. 

"My what a beautiful young lady. You shouldn't be near any kind of danger. There are some sand pirates coming this way please allow me to escort you to safety." You just looked at the guy who even bowed his head down. Ace had a tick mark and hit all of them. "Don't touch my sister like that.!" He gave you some sanitizer from his bag. Which was weird you didn't think Ace even believed in showers. "Ah we're very sorry sir, we see how strong you are now, could you help us drive away the sand pirates please." They were now begging Ace for help. We then packed up some food and water. "You should put the mask back on." Ace didn't like how men would act around you when they saw you. You put the mask on as well as the robe. Shiro helped pull the food. You got Adira ready to fight these sand pirates. When you reached where the pirates were supposed to be it was just Luffy and everyone else. 

"So no sand pirates then" Ace said. "What do you mean the sand pirates just left." Luffy said completely confused. "Ace, Y/n I assume you guys didn't buy these so where did you get them?"

"We got them from some rebel army members well actually fake members." There was some argument going on. Ace just saw them using the title of  the rebel army to make their life easier. "But look at it from Vivi's perspective." Sanji claimed on the princess' behalf.

"You guys I'll need your help I want to test them."