15. Daddy

The cloaked man continued to walk until he was blocked by some pirates who looked they had come for  revenge. No sooner had the fight started than it ended. The guys had been shot omitting the youngest who he let go. "Daddy the parent a famous bounty hunter." Zoro postulated. "Ex-navy the gunslinger is now a bounty hunter," you joined in the short explanation. "Waah! That was so cool!" Luffy exclaimed. All this walking and stealing had made you extremely hungry. You guys went to a restaurant to acquire nourishment.

Once done Luffy was was huge and looked inflated. There were plates everywhere on the table. "I'm glad I ran into you guys I was hungry but didn't have any money." 
"If you mean money I don't have any," Luffy stated calmly.
"Me neither I'm broke." Zoro was dumbfounded. "How are we gonna pay for this then? " Zoro queried. 
"You know we could always do some dishes, well you and I Luffy would break everything." Suddenly a sack of coins landed on Luffy's hat and he took one coin you guys went to thank the guy who decided to treat you. You all thanked the covered guy and went out after walking for a while you could hear fireworks some distance you started heading in that direction and lost Zoro and Luffy. You saw there was some kind of competition happening and that's when you noticed Nami and Usopp both with big bags. "Sanji!" Usopp called once he spotted him. "Ah Nami-swan are you here to support me. Oh Usopp and Y/n I didn't notice you guys."  "So you want the title of best chef in East blue?" Nami said. "No I'm just here for the fish." He stated pointing toward the prize of the competition. "Yeah that one does look different from normal fish."
"It looks like an elephant." Sanji then went to start preparing for the competition which went by very fast. He had beaten a lot of chefs and finally it was time for the finally you guys had been cheering for Sanji all through. You took this opportunity to walk around.

"Hey who do you think is gonna win?" "I'm gonna say Carmen she's so well known and has had multiple features in the paper." 
"I bet you she doesn't." You provoked the guy properly and went  to a couple others with the same  mentality you betting on Sanji each time. He better win because you didn't have money to pay these people. Sanji was filleting the fish so expertly it was nice to watch him cook. He was then cutting in vegetables while his opponent was twirling and everything while cooking.

The plating was over and the judges had eaten their food and declared a winner. Before they could announce Carmen gave a speech and everything about how she accepted and yada yada yada. You held a sack in front if you where all the people who had lost the bet put in their money. The first dude was grumpy. "I have a family to feed." You looked him in the eye. "And I was sold as a child."
"What?!"
"I thought we were telling each other things that the other had nothing to do with each other." You had a smile but he couldn't tell. Well your mask was always smiling. He grumpily put the money in the sack. Kuro and Shiro had grown up to six feet were blocking anyone who tried to run away from escaping. Once the line was over  you tied the bag up  to be faced with your shocked crew mates. Let's go. Kuro and Shiro shrank and fused back into your clothing. "And who are they." Usopp shouted referring to Shiro and Kuro. "I'll explain." You made a hole and dropped the bag in there. 
Now you guys were heading to the ship carrying the elephant fish with Usopp at the front, Sanji the back and you in the middle. You guys were walking back to the ship with Usopp's usual complains. "Why am I carrying the heaviest part?" In all honesty he was kinda right the head was pretty huge and heavy. "Well that's because you are a great warrior of the sea." Feeding into his ego would help here. You guys stopped when Nami stopped to look at the sky.

"There's going to be a storm the air just suddenly changed." You couldn't doubt Nami she was probably right. But this was odd you guys should probably go and look for Luffy. Was this change even natural or maybe it was because you guys were near the grandline. Maybe it was just you overthinking the whole thing. Zoro then suddenly popped up from the street next to you. "Where is Luffy?" "We were together a while ago and suddenly he disappeared." 
People started running away from another street. "Buggy is going to execute Luffy." You and Sanji let go of the fish and together with Zoro ran towards the execution platform where they said Luffy was. You guys found the area surrounded by the buggy pirates and a lady who claimed to be Alvida. She looked a little different from what Luffy and Coby had described.

"I'm going to be the king of pirates!" Luffy said as he was held down by wood. You guys started attacking trying to reach the platform. Luffy started calling you guys again to get your attention. 

"Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, Nami, Y/n..... Sorry I'm dead." He was smiling Buggy's sword came down nearly reaching Luffy's neck. This whole thing felt wrong you weren't scared for Luffy and then lightning struck the platform and it came crashing down. Luffy stood up unharmed. "I really thought that was the end for me." Luffy said. You looked up on he roofs and there was a man with a cloak. You would have wanted to follow him but marines surrounded you guys. Zoro grabbed Luffy and started running. You took your scythe and cut across the marines to create a path. The fallen marines were grabbing their stomachs in pain with their uniforms cut. "If we don't get to the ship now we might never enter the grandline." Sanji informed. We were going when we were stopped by the marine girl. She was saying how it wasn't right for criminals to have legendary swords and she would collect them all. "Who died and made you sword police?" You pointed at her. This whole sense of justice the marines had was so warped. 

"You guys go ahead I'll handle this here." Zoro was ready to fight.
"Yeah don't interrupt." Tashigi added. With that you three ran on ahead.