49. Salvagers

We were brainstorming the best way to get out. You could easily just get everyone out but before you could propose the idea it was already decided what would be done. Rapa Nui was going to use his finger flick to propel us forward and out and the group would remain behind. The explosion sent the merry going with so much force that the mast and the sheep head broke. We landed back to where we came from. Chopper and Sanji looked pretty beaten up. "Nami-swan Robin-chwann!" Nami ended up hitting Sanji for the damage received by  her precious shopping bags.

Some marines came to take Wetton into custody for his crimes as a pirate. They also wanted to take us in but future Rapa Nui started making excuses as to why they couldn't capture us. We then departed. It was so strange how they managed to get out but at their own time. That meant that somewhere maybe in a another timeline there was a Henzo who actually grew up with his friends and didn't spend fifty years looking for them.

We had been sailing for a while and we weren't really getting anywhere with this. That was until debris started falling from the sky. We were now trying to escape the ships that were pouring down from the sky. You moved some of them away with your mind and the others helped with getting them aside after a while things stopped falling and it was calm. "Where did those ships even come from?" Sanji asked.

"Guys I think the log pose is broken. " Nami said this and we all gathered to see what the problem might be. The log pose was really pointing to the sky. 
"It's probably pointing to a sky island." Robin said making Luffy and Usopp dance in excitement about going to a sky island. "There's one ironclad rule of the grandline. It's to never doubt the log pose." Robin stated. She asked you to help her pick up the bones as no one else would. She then began reassembling the skull and quite skillfully too. You could tell she had done this before. It took a few minutes of the crew watching and the skull was completely pieced together.

There were two holes at the back of the skull's head. "This is a medical procedure they did around 200 years ago know as craterization for medical purposes. The person seemsbto be in their thirties too. Right doctor ?" Robin said addressing Chopper.

"Yeah it was for easy access into the brain." Chopper confirmed  saying nothing about the age. "Interesting how you figured all that out from a skull." Nami was impressed and so was everyone else. "The dead can say a lot without speaking any words." Luffy came back from the sinking ship with something in his hand. It was a map with the title skypiea.

Usopp had made some suits for going to salvage the ship parts and maybe find out more about the sky island and a way to get there. Sanji, Zoro and Luffy wore them while you just dived into the water the way you were.

Going down there were many sea snakes but they didn't seem to care much about you guys so you continued with going to the sunken ship. You swam into a couple rooms that were empty but still had the wardrobes intact. After swinging one open there was nothing in it so you just swam ahead. You go into a room with the rest of the group and there is a chest written 'sent blis'. Zoro cracks it open but it's also empty. We then start collecting some cutlery and you know that Nami isn't going to like this. Everything we put in the bags was rusted or broken. You swam forward and found what looked like a broken miniature boat which you also packed. While still looking for other things the side of the ship got impaled and air was pumped into the boat. Earlier there were some guys who had also come down here and the monster trio handled them. You went back up to find out what was happening

You swam to a more secluded place that was further away from the  people in the water just to be safe. There were salvagers and a huge monkey ship on the other side of the ship. "Guys what's going on?" You asked them cause from the looks of it Luffy had been trying to talk to them for a while but no response had come back. Before anyone could answer you watched as the sky turned to night and the whole place was dark and there was a huge turtle.
The turtle started  swallowing the salvaged ship. "We should cut the ropes and save ourselves." Nami really wanted to abandon those guys but the monster trio showed up with the bags and everything. There were these large beings in the sky and everyone froze not moving a single inch too scared to do anything. We then started paddling fast to get away. Those guys looked familiar in a way. The tiny wings were familiar to you.