23. Elbaf Warriors

"I'm going for a walk." Zoro said and jumped off. "Oi Zoro since your going could you bring back something edible." Sanji requested. "Yeah sure I'll bring something even you can't possibly capture." Sanji was rightfully offended. There was no reason to turn the whole thing into a competition but they went to see who could bring an animal with the most kilograms. You took a pen and your sketchbook and wrote on it 'fruits.' You held it up for Usopp and Nami to read. "Y/n is leaving also." They said with tears in their eyes. Not to be rude or anything but you were kind of sick of constantly eating tangerines all the time so some variety wouldn't be so bad. You went into the forest and got some fruit and after you were satisfied with the amount you went back to the ship and there was no one on it which was rather odd. You went to look at the painting and still hadn't dried it was still sort of wet which was weird a lot of time had passed and there was no progress in it drying. You were going to look for some of the crew members to figure out how long this log pose was going to take to store. Maybe Miss all Sunday was just trying to actually help you guys.

You went and dropped the fruit in the kitchen and went out. After walking for a while you smelt meat being cooked so you approached to see what was happening when Luffy, Vivi and Karoo were sitting and eating extremely large pieces of meat with a giant. "Ah Y/n you've come." Luffy said handing you a piece of meat from the giant chunk he was eating from. You took a bite and it was in fact delicious. The small part of your tongue that had come back allowed you to enjoy the savory meat. "Delicious right?" Luffy asked and indeed it was this dinosaur meat was hitting the spot though it was difficult to swallow. "And who might this be? One of your friends?" The giant asked Luffy to which he nodded. You sat down to eat some more meat lifting your mask only to expose your mouth. A volcano erupted and the giant called Dorry got his sword and shield and went up saying he needed to go for a while. He then clashed with another giant sending a huge force outward Luffy even fell down at the severity of the fight that was displayed before you guys. You were very much enjoying the food before you together with the free entertainment. You swallowed hard before remembering why you came here. You took the book out and wrote on it, 'how long will it take the log to be stored?' You then got up and held it in front of Vivi who didn't seem to happy with the idea of fighting.

" A year." She said loosing hope. You were also wondering how you guys were gonna get out of here. The option for sailing randomly was never closed. Just thinking of how that would work made you laugh slightly. You then went to finish the food and was thankful for the meal. "73,466 duels. 73,466 draws." Wow fighting for a hundred years was really a long time. Dorry went to take a drink of the sake when it exploded in his stomach. Who could've done something like this? You learned that he got it from Broggy who actually had taken it from your crew. Dorry was convinced we had premeditated his demise which was in fact false. Luffy was trying to convince him that you guys didn't do anything wrong. "Hold this for me." Luffy gives you his hat and you scribble something quickly on your sketch book. 'I'm going to look for perpetrator.' You showed Vivi the writing before giving her Luffy's hat and running into the forest. 

You were looking for anyone who might have been watching the fight waiting for their plan to succeed. But there was no one around. You had a bad feeling and thank goodness you could talk to Kuro and Shiro telepathically. You released them. 

To Kuro- Go back to Luffy and see how he's doing
To Shiro- Go get Sanji and bring him to where we were if you can't stay with him

With that they ran off you doubted Shiro would be able to find Zoro they would probably get lost together. With that you continued to look for whoever had interrupted in the fight but it was no use. You then saw Zoro leaning on a tree you were walking towards him but it was weird didn't he have that competition going on with Sanji. You then sniffed the air and there it was the smell of wet paint. You began to sprint away but ended up slipping on wax and getting trapped. They had targeted you guys from those sketches and had also targeted Nami and Zoro.  A guy with a number three on his hair walked out. "I'm surprised you could tell that it was fake, Miss Goldenweek  is the best at realistic painting." You had to admit whoever's work that was it was good. You just hoped the others were okay. 

Vivi got captured and Mr. 3  made a candle set attaching you guys to the set in wax saying he was going to make wax figures out of us in the name of art. These were the people that gave artists around the world a bad name. The other giant was also on the ground trapped in wax there was nothing you guys could do now. Broggy already knew that Dorry was injured prior to the fight. This gave him energy to fight so he broke the wax cuffs and got up ready to fight but so was Mr  5 he threw a bomb at him and Mr 3 took this opportunity to trap the giant properly he made much stronger wax and even impaled his hands and feet. 

You guys were getting nowhere with this. "I'm getting out of here." Zoro said. "Mr. Bushido.." Vivi always seemed to call him that. "Zoro you don't possibly mean," Nami didn't want to think about what she was thinking of.

"That's right I'm going to cut off my legs and fight."