46. Informant

We were approaching a thick fog
and we needed to navigate safely through this. There were a bunch of ships in the area and unfortunately they were navy ships. There was a boy falling from one of the ships with a pot in hand. Robin caught him before he dangerously landed into the ocean. He had passed out by the time Robin caught him.

He woke up in the kitchen and most of us were looking around before Sanji walked up with some soup in hand. "Here eat this."

"I don't trust pirates." Was the first thing he said. Children. You decided to go outside. The ship had passed the fog long ago and you could see the fleet of ship ahead. You could still hear the conversation going on. "Sanji you're too good for this run down ship."

"Run down! This ship is precious from my home village." Usopp really was attached to going Merry. Nobody fixed this ship as much as he did. They came outside and Luffy stretched his arm to the ships Sanji was going with the child. They all went.

A few hours later

They came back and you could swear you saw a smile on Sanji's face. As much as he acted like he didn't like the kid he enjoyed everything that had to do with cooking. Heck he and Tajio shared the same dream.

We left and soon reached another island. The others went on and you together with Zoro and Robin remained behind. This was another chance to go swimming and get used to the sea air in a way. "Robin I'm going into the water."

"Okay. I hope a sea king doesn't show up and swallow you whole."

"You know the water looks cold maybe I'll just paint today. Do you mind being my muse?"

"Not at all..." When she said that you took this opportunity to actually do some still life and someone none the less. This was a good opportunity to improve what you could already do, for what is life without growth?

(A/n:Like ik how to knit so recently I've been practicing how to crochet and I made a cute little basket)

You set up the things as she continued to read her book. Zoro was somewhere off training. "Y/n what do you do on this ship.? What is your role to the crew?" Robin's question threw you a little off guard you had no idea what you really did on the ship.

"Maybe you can pick something for me and we'll go with that." You returned to sketching what was infront to get a good grasp before adding any colour.

"Well since you are well versed with the concepts of art I'll have to pick artist and another........ Informant."

"Informant?" That one seemed to come out of nowhere so you had to question it. "You found a poneglyph I had missed and you seem to pay attention to detail so it seemed fitting."

"Hmm informant. I guess it's something I can work towards." This felt new actually going out of your way to try a different approach. Well gathering information was necessary if you ever wanted to come across the truth. You continued to sketch until Sanji came back. "There's a festival of fireworks Robin-chwann." He completely dismissed Zoro and I as possible participants. You got up and got ready to leave. The three of you were walking and you saw something Chopper might like so you bought two of the cotton candied sticks.

Meeting up with the rest of the crew there was the reindeer you were hoping to see. "Ah Y/n!" He happily jumped into your arms. "What is that.?" He asked pointing to the sugar. "I got it for you here have a taste." You gave it to him and his eyes lit up. He sat at the top of your head and you guys watched the fireworks. Sanji kept trying to slide his arm over Nami's shoulder and she kept pushing it away. Our esteemed sniper was nowhere to be seen. "Nami where is Usopp?"

"He went to get some gunpowder earlier." The sky had was decorated in the most beautiful colours. The fireworks were exquisite. Each one when launched left excitement within the viewers. The show had stopped for a while before a flimsy firework was shot into the sky probably courtesy of Usopp. Then the final one it was gigantic and it poured down like stars raining down from above.

Next day

It was a normal morning you had breakfast and continued your painting while also frantically trying to escape marines that were hot in pursuit. With Nami's expert navigation we were able to get through the rapids and into a fog. The fog seemed to be increasing with the ventures into the grandline. There was an island and that's where we docked recovering from the attacks. We walked into the bush and there were some goats present that Zoro wanted to attack but Nami forbade it. " Here come more of your cute goats." He said this before we had to start fighting them off. "We were told to do it. Is what they are saying." Chopper had translated and it seems that the goats were under orders. Some old man fell from the trees and he fainted near Zoro resulting in the swordsman being insulted. We took the guy back to his house directed by the goats.

Chopper did his thing and the old guy got up. We learned he was called Zenny. We now started helping the bedridden man with work around the home. I was helping Usopp with mending the house using powers for most of the part to get the work done faster. We had been doing a lot since we arrived and I was running out of juice so I went outside to see what was happening. Sanji was preparing dinner and Robin was reading a book. I walked up behind her and looked down it was about some mist stuff and soon enough I lost interest and Zoro came back. It was evening already. "Guys I found a ship at the top of the mountain." This caught our attention and we walked up to actually find a ship in the middle of being constructed.

"Maybe he's a pirate or something," Nami suggested. "I don't agree.." Robin gave her own opinion as to why she disagrees. We walk back down to the house to eat and Chopper came out.

"Guys Zenny isn't going to make it. He has three days to live."