17. Warship Island

You were looking out for any trouble considering that this girl had escaped it wasn't going to be long before the navy came looking for her. Suddenly you saw a bunch of ships coming from the back. "Hey guys! Trouble." Luffy comes out to see and you pointed toward the fleet that was approaching. "It's branch 8, they are the ones who captured me." Apis said pointing to the number on one of the ships. Great now what to do. "We should just go over there and fight them." Zoro was reading my mind there was no point in thinking too much about it. You reached the ground opened the hole and pulled out Adira. That's the name you decided to give your scythe. ( Adira is a name of Hebrew origin meaning strong, noble and powerful) It was boring so a fight wouldn't be so bad. "No we're escaping." Nami said. "EH!? But why though." You pouted. "As crazy as you guys are we can't fight all of them." "How will we know unless we actually fight." You felt something hard on your skull you turned around slowly to see Nami had hit you.

"What was that for?" She just sighed and didn't even answer. "A strong wind blowing south." You both looked down to see Apis looking at the bird. Must be a devil fruit or something. " A gust is coming we have to get out of here quickly." Nami took charge of the situation getting everything done by ordering everyone. You were still salty sulking in a corner when you realised something. You guys had been going straight for a while. "Nami," "No Y/n we aren't going back to fight." You just kept quiet there was no point we are already moving too fast. You guys had escaped and you started counting to see how long it would take them to figure it out. Zoro seemed to have a idea we were stagnant. "Zoro you've had a serious look on your face for a while, what's up?" Nami noticed while observing Zoro. "Well it looks like we aren't moving." That's right the sail was just hanging there and not moving. "AAaH!" Nami's skin lost all its colour "I've made a mistake! Guys you better start paddling." Nami explained you guys were in the calm belt. You had realized because you guys were so close to the grandline. It took them six minutes.

There was no point in paddling now. You heard some voices and they were getting closer until the sea kings came out of the water and they were huge. Everyone tried to not make a sound or get noticed. Too bad Usopp yelled. A frog like sea king noticed you guys and they missed but Apis was falling into the mouth of one of them Luffy stretched to catch her when he did she wanted to go back. She pulled out one of the nose hairs of the sea kings and Luffy pulls her back. Before she can crash into the floor Zoro catches her. The sea king sneezes and you guys are sent flying in the sky holding onto the ship for dear life. We landed and there was fog all around us. "Wah that's a huge ship." Luffy said. "Huge doesn't even begin to explain that." 
Getting out of the fog it was Apis' home.  The ship was brought to the harbor. The villagers were happy to see Apis okay but they were cautious of us being pirates. "Is there a BBQ place here." Luffy was just thinking about food like usual. 

Apis ran up to her grandpa and he invited us up to his house to get pork buns. You guys went to  the house when he said the pork buns would take about 5 hours. "I should tell you about the history of this land." Apis froze and stood up to go away. "The king had three sons the oldest was  Bokeltontas, the second was BokeBonboko and the third was Bokebokepon......... "
This story had been going on for hours and you were dozing off this was way too boring.  It was already evening and you were tired Luffy went out to pee. Nami then left a couple of minutes later to check on Luffy. You fell asleep.

"Stopp." You were still drowsy but someone was shaking you. "Y/n wake up." You saw it was Luffy and it was already morning. The others also woke up. Nami wanted to show you guys something before leaving the door burst open, it was one of the residents. "You guys are pirates right. There's a problem the marines are at the harbor and they had blocked it." 
"When the old guy wakes up tell him we'll take care of Apis." With that you guys left and were led to a cave where there was a dragon that looked like it didn't have much time left. The situation was that we needed to get grandpa Ryu back to lost island so that he could get better. Usopp went near him and he bit his head. Too bad there were no pork buns the only reason you guys had even entered the place. Apis had a devil fruit that let her hear animals thoughts called the whisper-whisper fruit. You weren't buying whatever Apis was selling. There was no way that taking this Millennial dragon back would heal him. You walked closer to him. "Be careful Y/n he's senile." Apis warned. "I'll be fine." You walked closer trying to keep the talk as confidential as possible.

"Are you really going to get better?" You had a questioning look. Well its just as you thought he was at the end of his time. You would also help him to get to the place he so desired to rest at.

Nami explained the plan and you guys started cutting down wood and tying it together to make a cart. Usopp and Zoro were going to get the ship and bring it  to the cape that looked like the Sniper's nose.  Meanwhile together with Luffy and Sanji put Ryuji on the cart and waited for going Merry. While you were waiting a bird came and Apis said that the Marines were approaching. They came up and started shooting Ryuji protected Apis. Luffy jumped in front and repelled the bullets. You joined the fight together with Sanji kicking them and you slashing with Adira.

There was one guy who remained standing with his hair reaching up to the sky