13. Bounties

The villagers were cheering and raising Luffy up and down cheering that they were saved and free now. Nami then walked up and gave Luffy his hat back with a high five. You guys were standing with people celebrating their freedom. Someone was walking towards you guys and you hoped it wasn't another fishman that you guys missed. Out came probably the shadiest marine you had ever seen. Hands down he looked like a rat and everything so weird. He came to probably take the spoils. Zoro held him by the collar, "don't ruin people's fun." We then beat up the marines present and threw them into a pile for trying to take whatever remained in Arlong park. Nami then took some extra hits for her sister and Bellemere's tangerine orchid. Said rat went flying into the water. Nami then proceeded to give him orders to not touch anything and give her back the money she had saved for years. He went swimming away and didn't come back except to return the money. Did Garp  really want you guys to end up like that, stealing from those who actually need help and taking orders from above no matter the consequences. 

You, Sanji and Usopp were standing outside listening to Zoro scream in pain as he was getting his chest stitched up. Then celebrations began. There was food everywhere with drinks and dancing everywhere. You were personally enjoying gambling with them. You used the tops of alcohol drinks and no money was involved these guys were broke how were they gonna play with money. You dropped your cards and you had the best hand. "Looks like I win again ." You picked all the bottle tops and pulled them towards you. "You guys wanna go again?" Everyone grumpily got up and left I guess they were tired. You went to get more food and by now your wounds had almost completely healed all you needed was some food. Luffy had been eating now for three days straight and everywhere he was he had meat in his hands. 

Three days later

You guys spent the morning loading up the ship with supplies and Zoro passed the last box to Usopp who passed it to you.

"Hey I don't see Nami anywhere." Sanji said looking around. "Maybe she choose to not come." Zoro said and Sanji walked up saying that Zoro was just jealous of the love between him and Nami. "You know Luffy we could always find other ways to get her to come." You said with a sack in one hand and rope in another. He chuckled at that, "Y/n your funny but that's not necessary." 

"If Nami isn't here then 98.72% of my reason for being on this boat is gone." Sanji said all dramatically.
"Hey I couldn't find the ram ham melon." Luffy was complaining about something completely unrelated. "Who knows Sanji maybe you scared her off." He was about to fight you then and there grabbing your cloak. When he saw Nami in the distance.

"Nami san!" "You guys start moving the ship." She said. You untied the sails and Zoro brought up the anchor. She was then running past the villagers who said  she should at least leave with a proper goodbye. Johnny and Yosaku had gone back to their bounty hunting business. 

Nami then sprinted towards the ship and she landed on the rail. When she stepped down she lifted her top up and wallets and pouches fell down she had just taken everyone's cash. But it was highly likely she had left the 100 million with the village. "Well that's an expert thief she hasn't changed a bit." Usopp said. "Who knows when she'll betray us again." Zoro really had some trust issues but better safe than sorry. You guys were now on the open sea and there were trees on the Merry. Sanji was protecting them. "You know your home is free now you don't need to be so frugal." Usopp stated. "Now I'm going to earn money for me so that I can dress up now that she's a pirate." You did agree with the whole dressing up thing, who didn't wanna buy nice clothes for themselves?

Nami was complaining about the price of the paper when a smaller paper fell out of the newspaper. You bent down to pick it and there was a wanted poster of Luffy and behind it was a picture of you. You took that paper and stuffed it into your coat. You handed Nami the bounty Luffy was wanted for 30 mil. While the others were all looking at Luffy's  bounty you pulled out yours it was wanted dead Grim reaper Y/n for 10 mil. The most concerning thing was the picture it was you as a child you were being carried on Shanks' shoulders and you had the same mask and cloak. Whoever took the picture was just waiting to put this picture up and why dead only so mean. 

Usopp was bragging on how he had made it into the bounty and there he was in the background. You were proud to call Luffy your captain and brother he had just gotten his first bounty. Who even took the picture it was so close to his face like he was posing. You then handed them your bounty. "Waah! Y/n too?!"Nami and Usopp were shocked. "How did someone like you even get a bounty." Sanji was looking suspiciously. "It's probably a bounty due to relations." 

A couple minutes later fullbody's ship passed yours and had you and Luffy's bounties raised up saying he had come to take our heads, their ship was in pretty bad condition the canon even blew up. They jumped on board and before you could actually fight Sanji kicked them all away. "So cool." You stated. "Of course interrupting meal time is unforgivable. Nami-san I've made something nice for you." He said all sweet like. "You guys food." While we were eating Nami was curious. "What do you think happened to Buggy?" "Ah he's probably at the bottom of the ocean." Luffy answered. "That's highly unlikely," Zoro said. "Yeah he seems like the too stubborn to die type." You added. 

Later in the day Nami pulled out the map separating the oceans and then Luffy said we should go to an island to get some meat before heading into the grandline. Luffy then points to Logue town. The beginning and the end where Roger was born and executed. That's where you guys would go.