4. Leaving Syrup village. Gaimon

You guys were back at meshi place so you could eat before leaving but Kaya told you guys that she had a surprise for you guys. You guys went up to the mansion where you were introduced to a guy called Merry. He led you guys toward a ship docked and it looked well.. like a ship that was given the name going merry. It was pretty cool you guys walked towards it and when you touched it you saw a fire and people crying. Ugh it hurt. Out of the people you saw and knew were Luffy, Zoro, Nami and Usopp wearing a weird mask. A blonde dude smoking a lady in black some pervert guy and probably  the cutest reindeer ever. These visions weren't fun and even worse they could  never be prevented.

So you guys got on and  Usopp had a huge bag with him claiming he was gonna go and start his journey, like dude we are already friends. "What do you mean get on." Zoro began. "We're friends aren't we?" Luffy  asked and he didn't hesitate to hop on. You guys appreciated the ship deeply and went away to start the much needed journey to the grand line.

On the ship everyone was doing their own thing personally you needed to meditate but you could barely do anything with Usopp playing make belief and running around, and  you decided just to sketch. Art was wonderful it helped you find peace but not fully it was a better way to channel your emotions into something productive. So you were scribbling on the paper when someone spotted land.

"Ah it's a treasure island ahead it's famous among pirates." Nami stated. Which was weird. For someone who hated pirates she sure knew a lot about them. Luffy had stars in his eyes and wanted to go to this island truly. You guys approached the beach and got off heading into the forest. It was kinda creepy and there were a bunch of eyes  and a voice telling you to leave . They claimed to be god but clearly they weren't. They tried shooting Luffy from the bushes but the bullets bounced off and 'god' was surprised turns out there was no god in the first place and it was some dude stuck  in a chest? box maybe whatever he was in was now a part of him. He then explained that he had come here with a pirate group and in the long run got stuck and left here. He had made friends with the weird animals on the island and had been there for twenty years. There was a high chance that whatever Gaimon was protecting was gone and probably not there anymore.

He led you guys to the large rock. Luffy went up and when Gaimon asked him to pass it down which he refused. Just as you suspected and it was quite sad that there was nothing there. "What do you mean Luffy give the old man his treasure." Nami shouted. But Gaimon already had tears in his eyes. "Luffy don't tell me they're empty." Luffy nodded to that and came back down. Gaimon accepted that he had been holding on for too long and decided to appreciate the treasure he already had that was the animals and environment around him.

You guys had now left and were continuing with the journey toward the grand line. Luffy brought up some canon balls from the storage and wanted to practice Nami said that there were some reefs ahead that they could use for practice. She is really good navigator too bad her talents have been wasting away here in the East blue. Zoro was sleeping peacefully on the ground and you took this chance to take a closer look at his swords. That was one of the Wado Ichimonji swords and you had seen it before. You had learned about these in uncle's house and it was odd what was a Wano sword doing all the way out here in the East blue.

It was a really long time ago you guys had returned from Elegia and you were angry with Shanks and the crew as a whole for the choices they had made and stormed off, being the child you were you soon reached a village where there was  a dojo and swordsmanship was practiced wanting to blow off some steam you challenged everyone and said you would take their most precious item. The guy with glasses led you to a store where you saw the sword there and you broke down crying. Losing your sister was difficult, now she was gonna be alone so you apologised to the adults before staying there for a while you really didn't wanna go back so you stayed for a couple days. You spoke a lot with Kuina when you were there. "You know some day I'm  gonna be the strongest swordsman now I'm strong but that gap will soon close sometimes I wish I was born a boy like you." "Eh who said I was a boy." You took off the mask and hood and you had hair as dark as night that reached your waist and smooth beautiful s/c skin with the brightest e/c eyes. She gushed at your tiny form ,"how cute!" She picked you up and you were a little too embarrassed. " Hey! put me down." When she put you down you saw the warehouse and some steps and a lot of blood. You were silent and shook your head. "I'm also a girl and due to physical restrictions I don't think I can be the strongest but I'll try to be the most powerful now that's right up my ally." "By the way Y/n why do you cover your face and everything?" "Well that's because-

BOOM! "Wow Usopp your so good you hit it in one shot ." You looked up from the railing and saw Luffy and Usopp still practicing. "Yosh its been decided you will be our sniper." You guy sailed for a little while when a man with glasses came on board swinging his sword everywhere. "Come and fight me this is the ship that threw the canon ball"

"Eh!!"

*So the reason y/n has a specific hair colour is purely due to plot purposes.