36. Operation Utopia

I sat down in a corner in the cage to try and focus my energy. Kuro and Shiro could fit through the spaces in the cage easily but there was someone in the room since we fell in. Zoro was napping while Luffy and Usopp did impressions laughing until Nami hit them on the head.

"Get serious we need to find away out of here so you can beat Crocodile." The man that had been silent the whole time turned his chair around to face us. "You must really believe your captain. Trust is the most useless thing in the world."

"Who hurt you? Did they leave that nasty scar on your face along with your trust issues.?" I said  what I said. It's only people who are hurt that say stuff like that. His face filled with anger and was ready to give me a piece of his mind. Someone showed up at the stairs. "Crocodile!" Vivi's voice was laced with venom as she was dragged by Miss All Sunday. The top officer loosened the restraints on Vivi making her fall to the ground. "Miss Wednesday."
"Crocodile I'm going to kill you." She twirled her peacock thing and went straight for his head taking it off along with the chair. There was no blood. This guy was a logia type so killing him isn't going to be so easy. Crocodile reattaches his severed head. "I ate the sand-sand fruit attacks like that do not work on me."
"What do you want with this country? What did they ever do to you?" Vivi was on the ground and Crocodile lifted her up attaching her to a chair.
"My plan ? I'm going to wipe Alabasta off the face of the earth."

"A a a a a a a a a a a a a h. With my Operation Utopia I'll make Cobra face a situation worse than death." He took his time to explain his plan and all leading up to it. He really was such a horrible person. Luffy then goes to the cage trying to attack the shichibukai. "Is he dumb? Didn't he hear what I said?" Smoker contemplated what Luffy was even  trying to achieve.

"He is definitely stupid but that's why he is our captain." Zoro said. Crocodile was heading yo Alubarna and Vivi wanted in as well. She dropped from the chair trying to crawl toward the baroque works pair. "Miss Wednesday you can come with is or try to save these fools." He got a key out of his pocket and dropped it down where it got eaten by a bananagator. I want to leave but the second I step out this guy will probably drain me dry so waiting is all I can do for now. Crocodile laughs seeing Vivi try to figure out what to do.

"You're all dumb just like that guy digging up the oasis."
"What do you mean." Vivi asks her voice dangerously low.

"Do you think sandstorms hitting a place time and time again is natural?" So this really was all Crocodile's doing. "Vivi ! Get us out so we can beat his ass." Luffy shouts. Vivi very much wants to kill Crocodile I could only imagine what she feels having the country so heavily toyed with.
Crocodile still didn't mention anything about why he wants Alabasta. Ace was right this really does sound like a bad joke.
Luffy tries to convince Vivi to fight Crocodile but there's just no way that is happening. Vivi starts struggling to fight the bananagator that came up but I still don't have enough energy to leave. I release Kuro and Shiro. "You guys go help her. " I whisper. Crocodile and Miss all Sunday are in the hall leaving when we hear a den den mushi. "Puru puru puru puru
puru puru puru puru   gatcha."

"Who is it?" Crocodile asks.
"It's the damn restaurant."
Crocodile remembers Sanji and knows that he is one of us.

"I am mister Prince."
"Mr Prince!" Usopp and Luffy were shouting when there was a gunshot and a voice saying they had taken out mister Prince and were at the front of Rain dinners. Whatever Sanji was doing is smart , I just hope Chopper is with him. Kuro was helping Vivi to keep the bananagator at bay. I was just waiting for Crocodile and Miss all Sunday to leave.

Once they left I had enough energy to do this only once. I stood at the wall touched it and went through walking away from the cage. I swore I saw Smoker's cigar fall out of his mouth. Oh no what if he tells the superiors about this. That isn't important now.

"What type of devil fruit did you eat?" Smoker directed his question to me. "Those things are gross you know." I answered directing all my attention to Vivi.
"You go with Shiro to look for Sanji I'll try and find a way to get them out.  Nami tried to get the bananagator to crush the cage by taunting it before more entered. It's teeth broke trying to crush the cage. This wasn't going to be easy. The water was rising and getting dangerous especially for people like Luffy and Smoker. The bananagator wasn't liking Nami's behaviour and was going for her while Kuro was occupied with a different one. The bananagator then got kicked up and Sanji had arrived.

"Nami-swan did you miss me I've come to save you." Sanji was twirling in the water dancing. Vivi and Shiro were at the top of the slab that had been chewed off. A large egg like thing was released from the bananagator Sanji kicked. Out came Mr. 3 shriveled like a raising with bandages wrapped around him.

He drank water and was back to his usual annoying self. "The third one." Smoker said probably to Sanji. "It's the one that ate the key." Shocked he actually knew which one it was that reputation was not for nothing. Sanji kicked it and the key came flying out of the overgrown gator landing in Mr 3's hand when he dropped it into the water that continued to fill the room. Sanji was about to go dive in when you stopped him.

"Don't bother." I held his shoulder and talked to the rest. "There's no way a shichibukai would leave us the actual key it's probably a fake."

"That guy's devil fruit can make a key." Usopp said. After thoroughly beating Mr.3 we got him to make a key and opened the cage. We all got out but the water came crashing down on us.