38. Miss Easter

I know her she was famous and had a bounty of a hundred million berries. It was Lunatic Lucy, what was a woman of her caliber doing in Alabasta. She walked toward me and like every villain gave details of what I wanted to know. I got off Kuro removed the white cloak and had my black one underneath. Shiro came out of my mask. They would both probably have to participate in this fight.

"I'm Miss Easter. Classified as an S-rank member of baroque works. Crocy wanted me to work in the palace and that's where I've been but something came up-... Anyway that doesn't matter since you're here." She took in a puff and released a cloud with multiple 'o's into the air. I took out Adira and started to prepare for a fight.

This woman was too relaxed this wasn't going to be easy. Kuro walked ahead going after the woman. "Wait-" before Kuro could listen to what I was saying he had gone flying in the air. There were land mines here.

"You found my surprise egg." Miss Easter said. I was going to go towards him when I felt blood running down my cheek. I looked and there was smoke coming out of one of Lucy's pistols. She had shot through my mask. These clearly aren't normal bullets. Most likely infused with haki. O should have probably learned how to use it but I'll just have to deal with this one.

"You two leave and deal with them." I said. Shiro was with Kuro as he got up and they both ran away with the fox like creatures following them leaving me with the woman. Why she is a lunatic I didn't want to know.

I had to now somehow dodge land mines and at the same time her haki infused bullets. This was going to be a hard one. I needed to jump closer to her to avoid her  using the long range attack. I jumped to the place she was standing and she backed away when my foot landed on the ground where she was standing and that was the worst mistake I could possibly make.

I was sent flying back before I could even realise what was happening. The pain I felt at the bottom of my feet was absolutely excruciating.  My shoes jad been blown off from my feet and my soles were bleeding. This really hurts. I didn't have the time to start wallowing in pain there was a rifle in my face. I rolled away barely missing the gunshot to my face.

I then started chasing her and with each step I would take she would take three back and shoot. I was barely missing these bullets. I'm going to have to try and deflect. She shot the bullet and I tried to deflect it like Mihawk but the bullet went straight through it. This type of weapon heavily depended on the wielder's strength and that I was very much lacking in. She then shot again and I felt bullets graze my abdomen and I was bleeding which distracted me from the landmines underground. My side exploded now I lay there on the ground in pain. "I'm shocked you're still alive." The Lucy woman said right now half of mask had been blown off. She crouched down to my level and peeled the rest of the mask off.

"My my what do we have here. Such a pretty girl like you trying to fight me?" After that she roughly put her boot on my chest and pressed down. All the weight of her body coming down on me. This bitch was really going to kill me. I have to think quickly I looked back up at her and there was a pistol in my face. She then shot me straight in the middle of my head. It all went dark.

3rd person pov

The blonde woman famously known as Miss Easter looked down at the girl she had just killed and began to walk off. She took a cigarette out from her pocket together with a lighter. Another easy victory is what went through her mind at the moment her bleak life had become interesting but it was all so wrong and not right for the moment. Her emotions got in the way of work and she had ended up overstaying her welcome as a spy in the royal palace. Unbeknownst to the woman the girl was waking up and standing straight behind her.

You were shot but as usual it was never enough to actually kill you. You got up and stretched. The idea of sleeping in the sand right about now was wonderful but Vivi had been stressing so much about saving Alabasta and beating crocodile and seeing how hard she wanted it saved was kind of annoying but it lit up a fire in you that gave you enough motivation to actually fight. Letting her go would mean you had failed and letting her loose would be the end. Your body was aching greatly and was in immense pain but that didn't matter now.

You lifted up your cloak and took off the weights on your legs dropping them down letting them crash into the ground forming miniature craters. This forced Lucy to look back at what was happening and she dropped her cigarette as her mouth hang wide open upon seeing you alive. She was sure she had killed you.

You ran to her and she didn't see it coming when you hit her in the stomach with your knee. She was thrown back and crashed into one of the buildings in the area. You ran ahead and stepped on a landmine. You were able to escape it before it exploded being able to move faster. You brought down Adira or whatever was left of it and watched your precious scythe get blown up into pieces. However she did it you had no idea and now wasn't the time to be questioning people's powers.

I had to hit her with the stick and remembered the gun you had taken from Chip and Dip and pulled it out. A normal shot wouldn't do it so you took it and it started to glow slightly and then you shot her and she fell back all bloody. The shot wasn't just any normal one it was more powerful and it went straight through her. She was lying in a pool of her own blood and you were feeling a slight guilt so you tore a piece of my cloak and pressed it down onto her abdomen. "Why?" She asked me in a weak voice.  "There's no need for more people to die. So you didn't tell me about what you're doing here."

"Well since we are here why not?"

*Late updates r still updates 😔 so we have like activities daily and I'll try squeeze in chapters