25. Drum Kingdom

Nami was carried to her room and you guys were looking as her condition got worse this wasn't good. What use was it sailing without your navigator. "It's probably because of the sudden change in climate in the grandline." Vivi knew how dangerous it was to travel without a doctor in the grandline. "Eating meat makes people better right?" Luffy had no idea of what being sick was like, neither did you and everyone else because falling sick just didn't happen. Vivi had taken her temperature and she was at 40⁰ C . This was way above normal. You froze your hand and placed it on her forehead to make her feel better and she seemed to be getting slightly more comfortable. Knowing Nami she refused to admit that she was suffering and needed to see a doctor. " I can make some sick people food but I usually put a 100 times more care into Vivi and Nami's food giving them fresh meat and vegetables and I give the rotting stuff to the rest of you. Nutrition shouldn't be a problem." Sanji had confessed to how well he took care of Nami and Vivi but it didn't matter the food was good either way. 

Nami didn't want to change the route and wanted to go straight to Alabasta. "There's a newspaper on my desk." Vivi went to get the paper Nami talked of. It was probably the same one where you had seen Coby in. Vivi was back and was shocked with what she saw. She then read the paper for all who were listening," It says that 300,000 of the royal soldiers were defected to the resistance. " She put the paper down and began to explain the  situation." There was a cold war going on, there were 600,000 royal soldiers and 400,000 resistance soldiers and now all that had changed." That was a lot of resistance without even counting the baroque works agents. Nami spoke up, "that paper was from three days ago, I didn't want you to worry because we couldn't move faster." 

Nami removed your hand from her forehead and said she felt much better and they needed to just get to Alabasta. Vivi was just stressed about things that currently were unable to be affected. You went out to see Zoro training and Nami said that the air had changed. You all began working fast and steered the ship away from looming trouble. You had just barely escaped a monstrous cyclone that spelled out death if you were to get caught in it. Nami had a gift and great knowledge about the sea. Nami went back and Vivi came to talk to the rest of the crew.

"Regarding the situation in Alabasta I would like that this ship sail its fastest to Alabasta." Everyone was silent still listening to what the princess had to say. "Yes and the fastest speed is to find an island quickly so that we can get Nami to a doctor. That's the fastest right?" She finally said. "Yes that's as fast as the ship can go." Luffy said and began to look for an island. 

It had been a while and it was snowing then there was this guy just standing on top of the water. You would love to learn how to do that. He was just there and suddenly a giant steel ship came from under the water you were then surrounded by what seemed to be a pirate crew. "Is it just you five? Seems few for a pirate crew." He didn't need to know that there were other people  inside it would put Nami in danger. He then did the most unexpected thing and took a chunk straight out of the ship. He had the munch-munch fruit and he was Wapol. Luffy then attacked him and so did the rest of you. Luffy punched him far away and after that the rest of the guys left. That Wapol dude had asked about Drum kingdom. 

Later on there was an island ahead and it was a snow island. "There are usually islands based on the four main seasons that's why the weather is usually unpredictable. We start going in but there seems to be some tension in the air but you can't point out what it is exactly but it seems to be some anger towards you guys. "We have a sick passenger on board and need a doctor."  Luffy said. "We aren't falling for that lie." The villagers were very much on edge and didn't want to let us in. They had their guns pointed at us and it would be best to handle this delicate situation properly. Sanji wasn't liking the insults and was getting ready to fight when Vivi came to stop him and got shot in the process. Luffy wanted to fight but Vivi explained that it wasn't all about fighting. Vivi and Luffy bow respectfully and ask for help and that's when we were led inside the village.

Usopp was scared of the bear that was approaching but it was actually cute. "They pose no problem they are hiking bears just bow in respect." You all bowed and continued to walk to Dalton's house who seemed to be very popular. When you reached Nami was placed on a bed and Dalton explained that there were no doctors around.

The only doctor was a witch living at the top of  a mountain at the castle. We saw the drum Rockies that had to be climbed for Nami to get better. Luffy shook Nami to wake her up saying they were going to climb the mountain and although Sanji was opposed to it he offered to go as well. "I need to hurry for Vivi. I'm counting on you captain." Nami said this and they got up to leave.

They were going when Dalton Warner them of carnivorous bunnies named Lapins that are dangerous. Together with Vivi and Usopp you watched as they went away to look for the doctor. Dalton offered you guys to come inside but you all opted to just wait for them.You were gonna try some new stuff and see if you could melt the snow that would be cool, or hot. Dalton begins to tell the tale of how they used to have many doctors in the past because a decree by the king. The country was also recently destroyed by pirates a few months ago by a group with only five people called the Blackbeard pirates.