26. Dr. Kureha

It was weird that Blackbeard started his own pirate crew and even came to terrorize a small country. Last you had heard he was a Whitebeard member, your mind was filled with questions about what had happened. The kingdom was now struggling in their health area as the king had made it so that if anyone needed medical care they had to go to the 20MDs. When the country was attacked Wapol left so the citizens could deal with the pirates on their own.
"Wapol isn't he the one that attacked the ship?" You nodded to Usopp's statement.
"How horrible that a King would abandon his own people in their time of need. That's not what leaders were supposed to do." Vivi spoke passionately on her beliefs of how a kingdom should run and it was nice to see that some monarchies still put the people first. 

You had to find out how to melt the snow. You stared at it really hard again and nothing happened it was best to try and picture what you wanted. So snow melting was basically it turning into water. Picturing a puddle it began to form so you did it a little further from the group and melted a lot of snow which would freeze back. Falling on the ground you were panting with exhaustion that whole doing things with your head took way too much stamina. When you come back a large lady who had appeared earlier informs that the doctor is actually in the neighboring village Cocoaweed. You all get into a sled and head for the place  where she's said to be. Going after Luffy's group would be too much of a hassle although that's what you preferred to do. On the way you made small talk with Dalton-san. 
"Dalton who are you really you seem to be an important guy, who are you really?" Usopp had gladly asked what was on everyone's mind. You scribbled on your sketch pad. 'devil fruit user?' You placed it where he could see. "How did you know?" You shrugged your shoulders. 

"I used to be the captain of the royal guard of this country working directly under Wapol. I didn't like how he was running things so I left." Vivi couldn't make out that the King would even drive off those who were loyal to him. He was nothing short of awful.

When you guys reach the house where the doctor was there is nobody in  there anymore and Kureha had just left you guys had probably passed each other. Leaving now was the best option to try and catch up to her. You were about to leave the restaurant when a guy all beaten up showed up. "Dalton-san..." He then fell on the ground and Dalton went down to where he was. "It's Wapol his back he killed everyone watching the port." Dalton then went out and took an animal to wherever he was going and left you guys. You still had your nakama to worry about so whatever Wapol was doing isn't the priority here. Together with Usopp and Vivi you guys took the sled. You released Kuro and Shiro so that they could push you guys to where you needed to be.

You all got on trying to go back to the village but everything looked the same white with a few trees here and there. "Do you know where we are going?" Usopp asked Vivi who had a map with her. You looked at it and you just couldn't make sense of anything. How did Nami even do this? You guys just continued on straight until there was some rumbling. "There's nothing to worry about I'm here guys." Usopp was clearly shaking even though he was acting tough. The ground was shaking violently and that's when it came to realization of what actually was happening. There was an avalanche and it was coming from the direction that  Luffy and the others had gone. The snow was coming down fast Kuro and Shiro transformed and went into your coat but didn't enter some alternate dimension.

The other two had disappeared and you were standing there alone with the snow making its way over to you quite fast. You got Adira out and positioned your legs in a stance. There it was now right in your face all you could see was snow and  this was the perfect time to see if this actually worked. Kuro and Shiro were trying to pull you to go away but you had made a choice that it was now or never. When you were about to do it they tripped you making you loose focus and more importantly balance. Layers of the frozen moisture was now weighing you down. You were beyond furious you could have helped, now Vivi and Usopp were also probably covered with you. Focusing all your energy to your core you melted everything around you and got up shooting a glare towards your beloved pups but after seeing how cute they are you couldn't stay mad for long.

Vivi got up from the snow and started looking for Usopp you also searched where you were but didn't see anything. There was something sticking out it was a nose. Vivi grabbed it and pulled Usopp out by his nose. He was loosing consciousness he needed to get hit back into reality. "Usopp-san!!" Looks like Vivi has it covered, eh a little too covered. Usopp's face was now all swollen and you guys were walking back from where you came from. On the way there was some crazy dude who wasn't dressed warmly in this weather. It was Zoro and he looked like he was freezing.

"Ah Vivi, Y/n" He said but took a while staring at Usopp and noticed the nose was his. "Usopp." You all walked back with Zoro still struggling with the weather.
"Usopp give me your clothes."
"No. Deal with it yourself." Usopp's face was now almost back to normal and he was less swollen and looked much better. 

When you reached down there was a problem, Wapol's army was going to attack and Dalton was nowhere to be seen. "Hey aren't those guys our enemies." Zoro wanted to confirm. "Yeah I guess they are." Usopp answered. "Then we should definitely fight them." Zoro looked like he just wanted to steal their clothes. The uniform was dark green and would probably match his hair. When you looked to  your side the guy was nowhere to be found. "Mr. Bushido.?" Vivi was questioning why he was there. 

*The week has been so busy I'll try to write more chapters today