52. Skypiea

Gan fall started to leave with Pierre but we still didn't know how to get into the sky island. All around us were just some clouds and there should be civilisation somewhere. "How are we supposed to get in now?" Nami queried. "Why don't we just call him and ask?" Luffy was so close to blowing the whistle but was taken down by Nami and Usopp who always hid this kind of strength during battles.

They had no intention of paying that kind of price to find out which way to go. "Over there! There seems to be a waterfall. Let's go there first." Usopp had pointed to some falls in the distance and that's where we headed too. There was a large debate on who should have the whistle it was more like a weakness Olympic. "You five shouldn't be even allowed near the whistle." She had pointed to Sanji, Luffy, Zoro, Robin and you.

After the debate it was decided that the emergency whistle would be put on the mast for easy access to all that may need it. The journey to actually reach the sky island began by heading for the cloud fall things. You hadn't taken a leak all morning since the whole Bellamy thing. After some much needed refreshment you walked back out and heard some ongoing discussions.

You walked out and there was a small lady with wings on her back and those wings looked familiar just like those giant shadow people. You were still inspecting the small woman when a lobster came and dragged the ship away to the place you assumed was the sky island. There was a winding cloud road and a sign that spelt out 'Godland skypiea' the place was fully white it was a large contrast from the calming and cool blue of the ocean.

The place was almost blinding and very beautiful. It was breathtaking in more ways than one. Being this high up meant the air was really thin as well. You had to take in a couple of deep breaths to get used to it, the weight on your lungs was heavy but it soon passed quickly. "You coming informant?" Robin asked and you noticed that the others had already gotten off and Zoro was leaving at that moment.

"You know you can just call me Y/n unless you're scared to get attached. Anyway Let's go." You jumped ahead of her and she seemed to be in some sort of a daze staring into the sky which up here would just be looking down. You took off your slides and let your toes sink into the clouds below. It was a mushy feeling that was very comfortable and really fluffy. You were enjoying just touching the clouds and being in the moment.

You heard a squeal near you. Zoro had stepped on some fox like animal that was so cute must be a sky dog or something. You picked up the creature and shot a glare towards the swordsman and picked up the small animal.

The sound of the harp playing in the distance could be heard you looked up and saw a beautiful blonde lady with said instrument in hand. She then stopped playing and turned her attention to the group. "Heso!" What did she even mean by that? The fox jumped out of your arms and toward the girl that had just arrived. "Hi I'm Conis and this is Suu, a cloud fox."
"Suuuu."

They introduced themselves and she turned her attention to Luffy who had been struggling with a fruit. "The conush's skin is hard so we cut it at the bottom." She cut the fruit and got a straw for Luffy to drink through.

"If you need help just ask." Sanji didn't waste any time in coming into close proximity. Nami probably just wanted information on the place and location on where we were. "Well, you see...." She was unfortunately rudely interrupted by a heart eyed blonde. ".. your gaze is setting my heart on fire.." Nami had pinched his ear and dragged him away. There was a revving sound in the distance the sound of a machine.

"Hey something's coming." Zoro had his hand on the hilt ready on standby in case anything went wrong. There was a man in the distance on a bike like contraption. "that's my father, Pagaya."

"What is he riding?" Nami had asked what we were all thinking. "It's a waver."
"Heso! Conis." He didn't stop and crashed . "How does it work?" "We use dials to move it." "Dials?"
"I guess there aren't any in the blue sea." Luffy had already tried riding the waver and failed terribly.