56. Deathpiea

"What are you going to do?" Nami asked as she watched you take off your cloak. You felt much lighter without it, you were wearing a pair of black cargo pants along with a fitted white spaghetti top. Maybe you would ditch the mask as well it had been a couple of years already and even if you did look like her did it really matter? You also had some black slides on. After taking off the cloak you realised how cold it actually was up here. How was Nami surviving? You went down to your cloak that doubled as another way to access the hole when there wasn't a flat surface. You pulled out Adira and then pointed up to the thunder clouds. "I'm going to get rid of them." 

"How?" Nami rose one of her eyebrows giving you a rather questioning look. You just shrugged also not knowing when you got up you would know what to do. "Gum gum airhead." You weren't paying any attention to Luffy's current fight with  the self-proclaimed God. He was evading all the attacks with the no thinking method but the bigger problem was that he wasn't attacking. He'd figure something out. It was about time you also participated in the fight.

"Wish me luck Nami." You took off your black slides fearing that they would get lost and get off if you did this with the shoes on. You then stood at the edge of the ark maxim opposite from where the clouds were being produced and started running as you ran you made steps of ice with your feet. You went until you reached the clouds. 

Once you were close enough you made a platform so that you could stand. There was definitely charge in these clouds from the way that the hairs on your arm started to rise up. The loose strands of hair on your head also started to lift up, the charges must be strong cause you had pretty thick hair. 

You stood back and did what you thought would work  first. You sent a large gust of wind but all it did was shake the clouds a little. So moving on to plan B. You moved a little closer and now some strands were being lifted. You then lifted your hands and started freezing the water in the air and eventually reached the clouds that also started to freeze over. You were thankful that the wind wasn't so strong because that would have made everything so difficult.

After a section was frozen you used a gust to shatter the ice and it worked if you could just do a little more then maybe  the sky would clear out. You did two more sections when you felt the ground give in. Someone had destroyed the stairs you made and it was probably Eneru. You were now free falling and was about to crash but Luffy turned into a balloon and you landed on him safely. "Thanks Lu." You then jumped off and started thinking of how you would get up there. It was probably just easier to destroy the machine producing the clouds.

"Gum gum hanabi." Luffy started punching aimlessly imitating the action of fireworks. Eneru couldn't predict the moves and was getting hit pretty badly until he fell on the ground. 
"You did it you defeated Eneru." Nami said but it's like she forgot the fight that went down at the ruins. 
"He wouldn't go down that easily." You didn't mean to sound like you were defending him or anything.

Eneru started getting up though he wasn't in the best of shapes he had blood running down his face. The deathpiea was still generating more clouds into the sky. 
"Is that all you've got? Once you're gone the world will be mine. Once again everyone will fear, worship and revere me. Vermin like you are no match for me. To me nothing is impossible I am the almighty God." Eneru said, this had to be the most delusional person you had the pleasure of meeting.

"Feast your eyes , rubber person on the falling island's despair. This will be the end of the sky island." 

"Grom puddling." He had gone to the gold and melted some off and stuck it to Luffy's hand which was going to attack. "Rubber person from the Blue Sea I don't have to fight you, you know. After all I couldn't stand another hit from fighting you again." Luffy screams in pain from everything. It must have been horrible especially with molten metal making contact with one's skin. 
"There will be no one in the world who can defeat me."