43. Luffy awakes

"You should come pick an ore and probably leave the cloak and mask outside unless you want to get cooked." What was the worst that could happen? You left your stuff outside and walked into the place. He didn't look at you and began explaining the ores , "This one is expensive but the quality is good, I can have the blade done in like a week."

"Could you get it done in two days?" The man was taken aback to hear a woman's voice but pushed it aside. "Listen little lady you should tell whoever sent you that it'll take a week."

"I brought myself and try get in done in two kindly." You hated begging but in the event of trouble you would need Adira.

"Since it's a pretty lady asking I could try working faster but it will be an extra cost." He said while rubbing his neck trying to look away. He was probably getting all red from the heat.

 "Fine I'll pay extra." With the end of those discussions you paid the deposit paying for the other items leaving with the new shiny brass knuckles. You would probably look at them more than using for  punching people. You wore the mask thinking of how you would keep the limitless money under wraps for now. You and Shiro were going back when there was an old man dragging something. You weren't all for helping but he was an elder. You walked closer, "hey, need some help?" 

"Yes this guy is heavy." He was dragging Pell.

But you saw Pell get blown up it was quite a shock that he was even alive. You looked to Kuro, "We should help them." With that Kuro transformed and helped the guy up with Pell. We soon reached his home and left them there. It's good to know that he hadn't died and was still alive. The sun was setting now and it was getting late. You were definitely thirsty and it wasn't because of the fine blacksmith. It was a good time to test whether you could just make things appear out of shear will from thin air. "Water." Nothing happened but some water was floating in front of you. It was moving with Shiro's speed you touched it and water poured down soaking all three of you. "Sorry guys." You touched them both and they dried up. Water in a cup. You thought and it dropped in your hand and took a sip slightly skeptical of it but was pleasantly delicious. 

You made it back and realized you forgot to ask about compressed weights.

Two days later

You were sitting outside trying to conjure up stuff. There were a bunch of random items on the ground and you were getting tired and you had to go back to that blacksmith's place. So you decided on a teddy bear with diamonds in the place of the mouth, nose and eyes. You then made a smaller bear and a bag to put it in. You looked next to you and Zoro was lifting rocks still going at his training. "Could you tell the others that I'll be back late?" 

"Yeah.. 2354, 2355, 2356...." 

You climbed on Kuro and got ready to leave clearing all the random stuff and throwing them into the hole. After a lot of diligent running by Kuro you finally reached the place and he had just finished with some customers when you walked in. "You're just in time missy I'm almost done with it." You took off the mask and cloak and went to the back watching him finish making it after hitting it over burning coal for a while he dipped the blade into water and you watched as he deftly fixed it onto the handle. He then handed it to you with a smirk proud of his work. "Its good right?" He asked and to that you nodded it was really sharp both the inner and outer blade.

"Yes. This is the best it has ever looked. Thanks uhm..." You didn't know his name.

"It's Toji." "Ah thank you Mr Toji. I forgot to ask if you have any compressed weights." " Luckily I do." He led you back to the front of the store and there were some. You needed to replace the leg weights you left after the Lucy fight much easier than going to look for them. "Thank you here's the rest of the money." You paid him. "Sir do you have a daughter?" It was a weird question rather unconventional for a stranger. "No it's just me. But I do have a niece. Why?" 

"That's perfect. I need someone to take these off my hands." You made a portal on the floor and pulled out the different stuffed toys and teddies you had made and gave them to him. He just watched with a sweat drop wonder where you were pulling all of these from considering that you just carry a fanny pack. "If there are some other kids that would like them you can give them bye!"

You had already left before he could protest. You put on the weights, the cloak and the mask. Kuro transformed waiting for you to get on, you were already pretty tired but this was how improvements were made. "It's okay I plan to run back." You told him and he returned into the cloak. You very much underestimated how far this place was and these new weights were definitely heavier the feeling of floating was gone and you would have to adapt to being faster with weights. You were panting heavily with your hands on your knees trying to catch your breath. You could taste your blood in your mouth but there was nothing there just the reminder of how little you exercise.

You went in there was no one around. You made your way to the kitchen and there was Igaram's wife clearing up. "We missed you everyone is in the bath but don't worry I saved you some food." Before she could talk some more you were already eating away. Filling your face with left overs. "You eat almost as much as that Straw hat kid." 

"Ah So Luffy's finally awake. He must have been shocked to miss all those meals."

After finishing almost half the food in the royal pantry you went into the bath and there was no one there just how you liked it silent. You finished and dressed up in some clothes that weren't drenched in sweat. You walked in the room and everyone was there. "Y/n finally we are planning on leaving tonight." You went in the room and shortly after a guard with a den den mush I. "There's someone saying his your friend." Luffy answered the phone.

"Ah~ my friends."

"This is Monkey D. Luffy, who is this?" 

"Don't you remember me." The voice on the other side said.

"It's Mr 2." 

"You aren't our friend."

"Wait, Wait- I took your ship.."