Anal Ana.

Please read Authors note at the end!!
---------------------------------------------------
Warning: Bad language

Lillie's P .O .V

It's been 5 weeks. 5 fucking weeks since I last saw Xavier. It's like the pain in my chest is getting worse ever since I rejected him as my mate.

Since then 5 pack members have been brutally murdered from that arsewipe of a blood sucker.

And do you know whose been investigating for those poor dead pack mates? Me.

That's right, while I was gathering as much information as I could, Xavier was out with his new "mate" anal Ana.

Nickname from yours truly.

And as much as I would rather be wrapped up in my blue blanket with a tub of cookie dough, watching endless hours of 'supernatural' on netflix. I can't.

Someone's got to try and save humans and mythical creatures right?

I sighed and yanked the brush through my hair quickly leaving it drape round my shoulders.

" Lille, please tell me you're ready?" Jace begged from my doorway.

" Nearly, let me just get changed." I said quietly standing up from my desk chair and made my way to my wardrobe.

I heard him sigh before walking towards be and gently placed his big hands on my shoulders.

" Those pains getting any better?" He asked quietly. I shook my head and sighed before turning round to face him.

" They kept me awake all night.." I murmured running my hand through my flare soft hair.

" Why didn't you call one of us?" he asked hurt. I opened my eyes to look up into his and leant up to kiss his cheek.

" Don't worry about me." I said smiling but you could tell it was fake.

These pains. They weren't just due to heart break, they were caused because my mate was screwing someone else.

That someone being 'Anal Ana'.

Focusing back on Jace, he opened his mouth to speak but I shot him a playful face.

" Now get out of my room, you weirdo!" I said pushing him towards my door.

He let out a little laugh and walked down the stairs. I let out a little sigh before walking back to my wardrobe.

I picked out black skinny jeans with rips in the knees, a baggy white crop tee with the words " ain't no wifey " in black bold letters.

I grabbed a dark red flannel and wrapped it around my waist. It was quite warm today so I was gonna make the most of it.

I grabbed my white ankle converse and my white backpack that said in bold black lettering " smells like the only nirvana song you know".

I spayed abit of David Beckham women's perfumer before looking in the mirror to see how I looked.

My rosy cheeks were well rosy and my eyelashes looked thick and long as usual. My lips were a rosy red and my eyebrows were natural today.

I walked downstairs into the living room to see Jace and ray talking quietly by the front door.

" Lets go." I said loudly startling them.

Time for school.

A/N

I am so so so so sorry for not updating in like ages.

I've been super busy with exams. And I'm starting year 11 tomorrow! Scary right?

I'll try as best as I can to update this! I just have so much art and revision to catch up on!

Anyway I hope you enjoy this and again I'm sorry it's short!

So adíos!!