Soooo not a chapter.

So I didnt update as im still coming up ideas for the next chapter!

Like I literally wrote 15 chapters and deleted them all because... well they were crap.

So, I took it upon myself to write another story!

It's called the.... Wait for it..

I'll make you regret it, alpha!

Yup so im just gonna write the prologue of the story here so you can have a sneak peak!

Prologue

I ran and ran for what it's worth. Feeling my heart break in two for what I just witnessed and heard.

My wolf storm howled in pain over what just happened.

'it's okay storm, we don't need him' I said to her even though I was dying inside.

My heavy paws pounded against the forest floor loudly mixing in with the loud pants of my heavy breathing.

' How can he not want us?' my wolf cried angrily and most of all depressed.

' Because we're not good enough storm, get over it.' I snapped getting tired of her wining.

She whimpered and curled into a ball in the back of my mind. Blocking me out.

Good.

Maybe I can actually concentrate on getting away now. I thought sourly as I made sure I was void of any emotions.

I will make you regret it alpha. I will make you pay. Was my last thought as I pushed myself harder to get out of the territory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yea guys check it out and I'll love you forever and ever!

Okay!

Peace, Love, Cheesepuff!

Chloecullen4 xoxo