Two can play that game!

Recap:

I looked around and instantly noticed the double bed gracing the floor of the middle of the room.

I also noticed that that was the only bed in the room which means I have to share a bed with...

Naaa hell no!

Present:

If he thinks I am going to freaking share a bed with him then he's got a another bloody thing coming!

He casually dropped his bags by the closet and slipped out of his tight black T.

I gaped as he pretended to ' yawn ' flexing his huge muscles. His biceps, back and stomach muscles all flexed.

I clenched my jaw. Two can play this game... I thought evily as I brought my bag into the bathroom.

Slipping into a pair of tight black cotton short shorts and a low cut tight white table top, I strutted my way into the room making sure to bend over to sort my bag out.

I heard him gulp loudly as he shifted on the bed. I walked over to the bed swaying my hips sexily as I had the most calmest expression on my face.

I pulled back the cover and instantly pushed Xavier out of the bed. Obviously surprised he sat up from the floor with a shocked expression on his face.

Turning the lamp of on the bedside table I snuggled under the covers closing my eyes.

" What the hell Lillie?" Xavier growled angrily. I sighed annoyed by being deprived of my sleep.

" I'm not sharing a bed with you." I said calmly. He stared at me with a look of bewilderment.

" Well im not sleeping on the floor!" he said lying back down on the bed. I went to push him again but he gently shoved them away.

After numerous attempts of pushing him off the bed, he became fed up and tackled me so he wad hovering above be holding mt hands above my head.

" Xavier get off me!" I snarled trying to wiggle free. He only growled and muzzled my neck.

My breath caught in my throat as he placed soft butterfly kisses along my neck.

Trailing his lips up my neck to my jaw line he slowly made his way to the corner of my lips.

Keeping eye contact for a couple of seconds he gently brushed his lips against mine.

Gently pressing his lips against my forehead, he laid back down on his back and brought be to I was lying close to his chest.

Gently trying to push him away but he wasn't having any of it. He only pulled me closer to his chest and whispers for me to go to sleep.

I sighed annoyed but let my eyes slowly close shut. After a couple of seconds I finally drifted of into a dreamless sleep.