Urm ace im right here..

" Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Swimming swimming-"

" Lila you do know your flying and not swimming right?" Ace asked amused and slightly worried about my wellbeing.

" Actually Ace baby, im flying swimming if that's okay with you." I said as I did the breast stroke in the air.

" Ace baby?" Ace asked laughing in amusement. I pouted.

" Ace im tired!" I said and stretched my arms out to him like a baby. He rolled his eyes and brought me into his arms.

I snuggled up into his arms like I was actually sleeping. He kissed the top of my forehead lovingly and sighed.

" If only you realized how much I love you." he whispered obviously thinking I was asleep.

" I love you so much my girl. My Lila." he whispered as he flew through my open window.

He layed me down in bed and went to leave. I stuck my hand out and caught hand of his wrist.

" Stay with me please?" I whispered and he automatically climbed into bed with me.

He wrapped his arms around my petit waist as I laid my head on his sturdy rock hard muscular chest.

" Goodnight my Lila." he whispered kissing my forehead.

" Goodnight my Ben." I whispered his real name feeling him smile against my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the smell of bacon cooking from downstairs. My stomach growled hungrily.

Now to get to that bacon. Challenge accepted. I tried getting up but a huge arm was holding me down.

I followed the arm to a huge muscular shoulder, which was connected to a neck. Which connected to a strong masculine jaw line which belonged to Ace.

I groaned and tried lifting his stupid heavy arm. I failed epically if your wondering.

I tried squirming but that just resulted on me accidentally grinding on ace and him well turned on.

He growled and pinned me to the bed with him on top.

" What are you trying to accomplish Lila?" Ace asked huskily making me bite my bottom lip.

" Well I smelt bacon and... and well I wanted some." I said smiling cheekily at the end.

He rolled his eyes before muttering a small 'no' and pulled me back into his chest.

I pushed on his chest and growled annoyed at him. He only smirked and held on tighter.

Fine.. Time to get out the big guns.. I thought smirking as I kissed up and down his jaw line.

He groaned and pulled me tighter against him. I smirked as I leant up to straddle his waist and placed butterfly kisses on his neck.

" Lila." he growled gripping my hips. Oh this is going too well.. I grinded slowly into him and kissed the corner of his lips.

" Ace." I murmured in his ear a little breathy. He groaned and kissed down my neck up to my ear.

" Yes my baby girl. What do you need?" he whispered obviously thinking I was going to say something like ' Oh I need you..' hah no.

" it's just that I always win Ace baby." I said then jumped off him and sprinted down the stairs.

" Lillie!" he shouted chasing after me angrily where I squealed and at that moment I wished I was invisible.

" Where the hell is she?" he shouted when he was right infront me. I gaped is he blind or something.

" Urm Ace im right here." I said and watched as he turned around looking everywhere for me.

At that moment I imagined myself clear again. I popped up infront of ace and he yelled in shock.

" Guys I think I've just discovered my new power." I said nervously. They all looked serious and I suddenly remembered.

" Okay back to serious notes. Where the hell is my bacon?!" I asked sitting down munching on a piece of toast.

Everyone face placed making me look around in confusion.

What did I do now?!