Talk about awkward.

Chapter 17- Talk about awkward.

" I WAS SCARED OF DENTIST'S AND THE DARK. I WAS SCARED OF PRETTY GIRLS AND STARTING CONVERSATIONS AND AL-" I groaned and turned off my alarm.

I rolled out of bed and made my way to my bathroom. I hoped in the shower and soon I was jumping back out.

I went into my wardrobe and picked out a pair of denim short shorts, white converse and a Ospreys rugby jersey.

I chucked on a grey hooded jacket and slung my backpack over my shoulders.

" Can I ride with you?" my brother asked as he handed me a coffee in my blue Starbucks flask.

" Yea and thanks." I said taking a sip of the hot delicious beverage. Grabbing a granola bar I made my way outside after getting my car keys.

I turned on the radio and My songs now what you did in the dark- fallout boy came on making me grin.

I turned it all the way up before pulling out of the driveway down the road.

" Soooo. What's up with you and Xavier?" Zander asked after turning down the song to talk to me.

" I don't know he's being a dickshit. He thinks he's my father! Always telling me what to do." I said on an annoyed voice pulling up in the car park.

" Well he's gonna be ignoring you today, look." he said pointing to where Xavier had his arm wrapped around the walking silicon.

" Okay well im confused. What's him being with another girl got to do with me?" I asked confused pulling into a space.

" I dont know. Just ignore him." he said stepping out of the car.

" You hanging with me today?" he asked slinging an arm around my shoulder.

" Yea." I said feeling Xavier's gaze penetrating through the side of my skull.

" Lila!" a voice shouted to which I instantly recognized. Ace.

" You've got to be kidding me." I muttered as he ran up to us and pulled me into a hug.

" Hey." he murmured into my hair. I sighed and tried to lightly push him away.

" Ace what are you doing here?" I asked looking down. He put a finger under my chin and made me look up at him.

" I've moved here." he said simply looking hurt when I took a step back from him.

" Why?" I asked slowly not having a clue why the hell he's here. He leant down close to my ear.

" Because I know your the forest queen. I just happen to be your guardian." he whispered in my ear making sure  to brush his lips against my ear.

I shivered and looked up at him shocked. I tried coming up with an answer but nothing came up.

" So I've got to be near you. All the time." he said happily making me groan.

" Seriously?" I asked not exactly wanting a cheating ex near me all the damn time.

" Seriously." he said wrapping a arm around my waist leading me up to the school.

" Oh yea I have lessons with you. Every single one." he said pulling out his schedule from his bag.

I sighed, this is gonna be awkward. Wanna know why? Well Xavier is in every single one of those lessons.