No. Way.

Chapter 4- No. Way.

" Alpha we need to go." my beta and best friend chase said.

I sighed and stood up from my desk as I stared at all the paper work I've done.

" Come on then." I said as we all walked to the edge of the forest and shifted into our inner beasts; a wolf.

We were going to the store to meet a boy called Zander Montez he just loved here from Australia and wants to join my pack.

My pack is the most fearst and ruthless pack there is in the world. It's called the Full Blood Moon pack.

Finally making it to the store I shifted and got back changed. We walked towards Zander who bowed his head in respect.

" Alpha, it's a privilege to meet you." he said respectfully. I nodded and greeted him.

" Zander, okay well let's get started then." I said " Repeat after me oka-" I was cut off when I realized Zander was looking at something or rather someone.

I followed his eyes to a gorgeous girl stepping out of a sleek black Audi r8. She soon spotted us or rather Zander and walked towards him with a smirk.

" What the hell are you doing here?" Zander hissed grabbing her arm tightly.

My wolf Felix grumbled not liking the way he touched her which left me confused.

" Father told me I could drive it to the store to buy breakfast. Now if you'll excuse me." she said and strutted her way into the store.

" Oh my gosh! Alpha I am so sorry it's just I didnt expects for my twin sister to be here!" Zander said bowing his head in shame. I rolled my eyes.

" It's quite alright. Now repeat this. I Zander Montez promise to protect the future Luna and Alpha of this pack. I promise to put my life on the risk for this pack and will respect it like family. I promise to never disrespect or betray this pack. I swear to the moon goddess that I will never be unfaithful to this pack." I said and he repeated.

Now it's my turn. " I Xavier kingsley accept Zander Montez to my pack The Full Blood Moon pack." I said smiling at him.

He smiled happily and bowed his head respectfully " Its a privilege to be now apart of your pack Alpha." he said making me chuckle and pat his back.

Just at that moment his sister decided to walk out the store and place the bags in the trunk of the car.

" Are you walking home or are you having a lift back with me?" she asked Zander as she closed the trunk.

" We'll take him home don't worry." I said in my deep husky voice. She snapped her head to mine and her eyes grew wide.

As soon as her eyes connected with mine I knew she was my mate. She was absolutely gorgeous.

She was maybe about 5"3 compared to my 6"9. She had a very well kept toned stomach, toned long legs that seemed to go on for miles even if she was short.

A well toned big ass which was just waiting to be gripped. 'Wow chill, Wolfy.'

My eyes travelled up to her pink plump kissable lips which her straight white teeth were currently biting on.

She had a slightly crooked nose which has defiantly been broken before, which got me extremely angry.

Big bright emerald green eyes surrounded by thick long eyelashes. She had well kept eyebrows and her hair was a dark nearly black brown hair.

Her hair was in neat luscious waves, which looked so silky that I just wanted to run my hands through it all day.

Hr hair was so long that it nearly touched her waist.

I noticed slight bruises on her small dainty knuckles and wondered how the hell she got them.

" Mate." I whispered as I cupped the side of her face with my rough big hands.

She leant her head into it slightly which had me and my wolf howling in joy.

After a couple of seconds we broke eye contact because her brother decided to clear his throat looking all awkward.

I glared at him as my little mate cleared her throat and took a step back awkwardly.

" I-um I need to go." she stuttered and seemed to be cursing herself. She jumped in her car and sped off.

I turned straight to her brother with a question burning at the back of my mind.

" Zander, why the hell has my mate got bruises and cuts all over her knuckles?!" I all but growled angrily at the thought of any harm coming to my little mate.

" U-uh s-she's a k-kick boxer a-alpha." he stuttered scared that im gonna hurt him.

I growled why the hell is my mate being put in a ring and get harmed.

No way is that happening. No. Way.