Inhuman noises.

"He did it for me? What the hell is that even supposed to mean?" I asked Ryder who was sat munching on a bag of skittles.

"I dunno. Hey we should go and get a McDonald's." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Is that all you do?" I asked earning a confused look.

"Do what?" he asked chewing on a Mars bar that he pulled out of his pocket.

"Eat!" I exclaimed and he glared.

"No!" he protested while I rolled my eyes again.

"Seriously Ryder! I need help figuring this out! " I hissed and he sighed rolling his eyes.

"I have a suggestion. Take me to McDonald's I'll figure it out. Then take me to Starbucks and I'll share my ideas." he said and I sighed.

"Fine. " I growled walking out the front door to the footpath leading to the forest.

"Aren't you gonna bring your keys?" Ryder called from the front door dangling my car keys from his hands.

"No. We're flying." I said with a smirk while he let out a fake sarcastic laugh.

"Yea how about no?" he said and crossed his arms stubbornly.

"And why not?" I asked mimicking him, by crossing my arms.

"Remember when we went flying about a week ago? Yea. You nearly dropped me into the lake!" he shouted while I let out a chuckle.

"You're overreacting." I said and he gaped at me with wide crazy eyes. He let out a few inhuman noises and I know I'd left him angry.

"Okay. Okay. We'll go in the car." I said snatching the keys from his grasp and lead him to my car.

"Overreacting?" he squeaked and I groaned.

This is gonna be a long ass drive.

A/N hey so sorry this is short but I felt bad because I haven't updated anything.

So who loves Ryder?!

I do. He's adorable.

Anyway enjoy this my weird ducklings.