Secrets are out!

" What?" I asked suddenly feeling tired. I have not got the time for this. He sighed and repeated.

" How?" I asked and he started explaining.

" Generations skipped you but your grandfather was one, great grandfather, great great and so on. They were born that way." my dad said and I snickered earning a weird look from Zander.

" What?" my dad asked annoyed.

" Baby I was born this way!" I said Lady Gaga's song born this way.

" No Lillie just no." Zander said shaking his head while chase sang the rest of it.

" The generation completely skipped you so there's no way your going to be one of us. And werewolves have mates like your mother is my mate and your Xaviers." my dad finished leaving me confused.

" Um what's a mate?" I asked confused as hell. Xavier cleared his throat making me snap my head back to him.

" Come take a walk with me." he said extending a hand towards me. I ignored it and stood up. He sighed sadly and led me to the forest.

" So what's a mate?" I asked after walking for 5 minutes without speaking.

He sighed and sat down on a log pulling me down close next to him.

" A mate is like a soulmate. It's chosen by the moongoddess to be your other half.  You would do anything be anything for her. You have to mark and mate her to show other males that your mine." he exclaimed as I nodded.

" What's marking and mating." I asked awkwardly. He chuckled and stared me down in the eye.

" You have to mark her right here." he said brushing his lips against where he would mark me on my neck.

I let out a shaky breath and gulped nervously.

" Then to finish the mating process we have to... you know." he said taking my hand in his.

" Oh god." I breathed looking down. He kissed down my neck lightly and pulled me closer.

I chuckled sourly and pushed him away earning a confused and hurt look from Xavier.

" Nah, Xavier im a slut remember." I said standing up and followed the scent back to my house.

" Wait! Lillie, I didnt mean what I said! I was jealous of you and Ace!" he said angrily when he mentioned ace.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the house meeting the curious eyes of my family and Chase.

" So why did you decide to tell me now?" I asked sitting back down.

" There's a war coming. A war between the vampire royals and -"

" The forest creatures." I finnished for my father.

" Yes... How did you know?" he asked suspiciously. I started stuttering not knowing what to say.

" She knows because shes the forest queen." Ace said walking into the room.

" How did you know I needed you?" I asked him as he came and sat next to me.

" Im your guardian, I know when you need me. Plus we've got a mind link so I can hear your thoughts just like you can hear mine." I gaped at him and decided to burn him.

He yelped as I pressed my burning fingers to his arm. I giggled as he glared at me.

" What- How?" my mother said confused. I shrugged.

" She's a demon- angel. A gift from heaven and a curse from hell. She's the one who's going to save us from the vampires." Ace explained.

" What gifts do you have?" chase asked intrigued. I smiled and motioned for them to follow me outside into the garden.

I stood away from them and closed my eyes imagining myself with wings. Once hearing gasps I knew they were out.

I fluttered them out and stretched.

" Damn it hurts for them to be in for long periods of time." I said fluttering them so I floated abit.

Ace chuckled and his wings came out. He dived for me but I quickly dodged him flying higher.

His arms came around my waist and span us around high in the air making me squeal in joy.

He laughed and let go making me fly on my own. I sweeped down and picked up my mother laughing when she looked up at the high moon in astonishment.

" Wow." she breathed as I flew closer to the moon. It looked like only an arm scratch away.

I flew back down and stood back down the floor.

"  I can read minds. And yes Chase I'll buy you a taco tomorow." I said rolling my eyes when he grinned.

" Do you remember today in the bathroom?" I asked Xavier while he nodded intrigued.

" Well I had my 2nd power. The power of fire." I said throwing a fire ball up and down.

" Bloody hell." my dad said when I made a picture of a dragon breathing fire.

" Your powers are bloody brilliant." My mother said staring at me in awe. I smiled.

" Thankyou." I said before taking off into the sky for a fly.

" Ace tell my parents I'll see them later." I mindlinked ace as I flew as close to the moon as I could.

Damn I love to fly!