What the hell happened to your face?!

Chapter 11- What the hell happened to your face?!

" What the hell happened to your face?" I the first thing im greeted with when I opened the door.

Confused? Well let me back up a little. Que the weird rewind noise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped out of the car grabbing my gym bag with my essentials in. It had stuff like deodorant, shower stuff, change of clothes, first aid, towel etc.

" Ah Lillie my girl. Ready for the big fight tonight?" EJ asked pulling me into the fighters ' lounge'.

From across the room I could see my component standing with his coach eyeing me up and down.

" Yea man all good. Just hanging round with some friends and lost track of time." I said putting my bag into a locker.

" Okay cool. Your up in about 1 hour ya'll aight?" he asked with his typical edgy voice. I chuckled and slapped his shoulder.

He laughed and walked off. I played around on my phone hearing my dad say something about talking to someone.

" Hello." a smooth deep voice sounded from my right. I snapped my head towards him and seen it was my component, Ace.

" Ace." I confirmed looking back down at my phone. I heard him chuckle from beside me.

" You really don't like me do you?" he asked annoyed crossing his huge arms across his chest.

" Nope." I said then paused. " Look I know your only here to get any information out of me. Any tactics in gonna use so do yourself a favour and get lost." I said in a deathly camp voice.

" Look Lila-" he started and I cut him off.

" No- just no. Don't you dare call me that anymore." I said angrily going tp stand up.

" But Lila baby, im sorry okay. I didnt mean to! I was drunk! Please im so sorry!" he said with a pleading expression.

" Just don't fight me tonight. I don't want to hurt you." he whispered worried.

" Im fighting with you whether you like it or not." I said bluntly clenching my fist.

" Your about to cross a line." he said shaking his head. My phone started ringing. Xavier.

" Then don't draw one." I said before answering the calm with Xavier.

" Hey Xavier!" I answered earning a confused look from Ace.

" Hey! Lillie please be careful tonight." he said sounding genuine worried. I laughed lightly.

" I'll be fine." I said smiling slightly taking notice of ace's jealous face. I rolled my eyes.

" You promise?" he said sounding like a child even though he has one of the most deepest huskiest voice ever.

" I promise. Hey Xavier I gotta go but I'll see you tomorow at 10:00." I said to him noticing my father walking towards me.

" Yea! Okay but be careful." he said and I hanged up. Oops..

" So, whose Xavier?" Ace asked jealously clear as day on his face.

" A friend." I said putting my phone in my locker on the inside of my bag. I heard him growl slightly and walk away.

Thank god. Lets get this over and done with... I thought.