Demon-angel?

Chapter 15- Demon-angel?

My eyes fluttered open to see im in a tiny little cottage with loads of different types of flowers scattered around the room.

The walls were a grey stone type with natural looking light wooden flooring. In the middle of the wall is a old looking fireplace.

I groaned as the light from the window nearest me streamed in temporary blinding me in the process.

" Oh she's up!" said a girl with very light blonde nearly white hair cheerfully. She had a daisy in her hair  with bright yellow and white dress.

" Urm hi?" I squeaked nervously as two more girls walked in. One with bright red hair and the other with blue.

" Hello dear. My name is rose." said the with the red hair. " Thats daisy." she said pointing to the first girl.

" And that's petal. Well are what you would call flower fairies." she said making me raise an eyebrow.

" Really?" I asked then slid off the bed crossing my arms. She nodded and smirked.

" If we weren't do you think we'll be able to do this?" she said then all three of them shrinked with wings.

I paled and stumbled back raising my hands infront of myself.

" Okay look I know I said I didnt believe in fairies while watching Peter pan but I was a rebel child." I said trying to defend myself making them roll their eyes.

" You might just be wondering why your here?" Petal asked as all of them shifted back into their more human selves.

" Urm just slightly." I said sitting back down on the bed. She smiled at me kindly.

" Well your a demon- angel. Aka our forest queen." Daisy said bluntly playing with her hair.

" A forest queen?!" I shouted making the girls wince. They nodded and I sighed sadly.

" I- I dont understand." I said weakly my hands shaking. They nodded sympathetically and sat beside me.

" You my dear are a wonderful creature. You can stop the war between us forest creatures and the vampire royal family." she said and I rolled my eyes.

Vampire royal family?! This sounds do cliché at the moment.

" You my dear are a gift made from heaven but a curse from hell. You need to fully understand your powers for us to help win this war." Daisy finished.

" Did you feel a slight tearing in your back?" petal asked me with a knowing smile.

" Yea! It hurt like a bitch!" I said and watched in amusement when the fairies winced.

" Please refrain from swearing in front of us." rose said disgusted. I rolled my eyes but agreed never the less.

" Well you've got wings." she said and at that moment a pair of silky black pair of wings appeared and fluttered from my back.

I gasped at the the pure beauty of them. They were stunning.

" Your eyes have changed colour aswell. There a light gold colour now." Daisy said stroking my wings.

I stood up infront of the mirror and gasped. My chocolate brown hair has darkened and looked so silky. 

My skin had a nice glow to it as any blemishes or bags under my eyes were now gone. My cheekbones were now much more prominent aswell.

My curves were now much more defined and were hugged by my little red dress. To be honest I looked badass with my black combat boots, tight red dress, wings and all that.

" Wait! How am I going to hide these wings from my parents?" I asked panicking. They only laughed.

" Just picture them gone and they'll disappear back into your skin. And when you want them back just picture yourself with them." Petal said with a cheerful smile.

" Honey you should get back. Your family are probably worried." Daisy said pulling me into a hug.

" Wait how the hell am I gonna get home." I asked them as I stepped out side.

" Language! And you'll now automatically where to go and fly." rose said then pulled me into a hug.

Finally petal pulled me into a hug and I was off into the sky. The wind blowing through my hair was incredible.

Soon I pulled up infront of my house but still inside the forest. From where I was standing I could hear what they were saying.

" Where is she?"

" I hope shes not hurt."

" What if a rouge got her?"

I pictured myself without my wings and stepped out of the forest feeling bare with out my wings.

I breathed out and opened the front door.