The walking silicon.

Chapter 6- The walking silicon.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEE- I groaned annoyed and brought my hand over to my alarm only to pick it up and throw it at the opposite wall.

" LILLIE DID YOU THROW YOUR ALARM AT THE WALL AGAIN?" My mother's angry voice sounded from across the hall.

" Uh no." I lied unsuccessfully as I quickly tried kicking my alarm under the bed.

I walked into my joint bathroom and took a quick shower annoyed that I've got to start a new school today.

After taking a shower, I wrapped a towel around my wet body and went straight to my walk- in wardrobe.

I opened my balcony doors and let the cool crisp air wash over my body. I groaned realizing it's gonna be a cold day.

I picked out a pair of blue skinny jeans, my white Nike air force 1's, this vest white and black crop top which doesn't really show my stomach.

Even though its cold, im not going to be outside anyway so I'll just put on a grey hooded jacket.

I started blowing drying my hair then started curling my hair using the curling wand.

Putting on a little foundation and blush, I then coated my eyelashes in black mascara making sure they stand out.

I looked at the time on my IPhone4s seeing the time 8:00 am. I put my earphones, pencil case, notepads and planner in my black and white checked backpack.

I walked down the stairs and made myself a coffee before sitting down and scrolling down facebook.

" Come on Lun- sis we gotta go." Zander said nearly saying something else which left me confused.

Brushing it off I stood up and stuck a chewing gum in my mouth, and yes I did brush my teeth!

We stepped outside and went over to my baby that arrived yesterday. A bright yellow evo 9 with green body art on the side.

This car is my pride and joy since I started building it up when I was 14 and only finished it last year.

I got in the drivers seat and pulled out of the driveway before bombing it down the road making Zander clutch onto his seat.

" Dude! Slow down!" he shouted and started panicking. I rolled my eyes.

" Urm bro! if you haven't noticed but im pretty awesome went it comes to driving a car." I said annoyed with him.

I turned on my stereo and my favourite song cake on. Dom omar- danza kudoro.

I sand along and blasted it when pulling into the schools driveway. I parked near the front and instantly knew it was a wrong idea with the way a Barbie is glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes and stepped out the car noticing everyone go silent as they watched the walking silicone prance her way towards me.

" Your in my friends spot so move." she said in a high pitched nasaly voice making me want to punch her.

" Urm let me think about that one. No." I said as I locked my car and turned back to the walking crayon.

" Excuse me? Who do you think you are? Im queen bee around here and you will respect me. Now if you don't move your car I will key i-" and that there lady and gentlemen is where I cut her off.

I grabbed her by her scruff and slammed her up against her crappy pink car.

I got right into her face and snarled then laughed in amusement when she shrieked in fear.