Weird Xavier.

It's been 7 weeks since the vampire attack on a pack member and alot has happened since then.

3 weeks in, Xavier asked me to be his. Of course I said yes and we've been doing fine.

Another 3 weeks gone by and Xavier was acting weird and was going off at weird times during the day.

I've also noticed that Ana aka; the walking silicon, has been smirking at me like she knows something I don't.

Ugh slut. This was now 7 weeks in and he's been acting even more stranger.

" Um babe, I have to go." Xavier said standing up from the couch. I looked up at him and sighed.

" Okay." I said standing up walking him to the door.

" Bye, im sorry." he said pressing a quick kiss to my lips before walking swiftly over to his motorbike and sped off.

I sighed and closed the door before taking the cups into the kitchen.

"You know, I don't trust him." Ace said after watching me for awhile.

"I know. You tend to say that alot." I said with a deadpanned expression.

"Don't you ever wonder where he is? What's hes doing? Who he's doing it with?" Ace asked walking closer to me.

"What are you trying to say?" I ask with uncertainty on my voice turning slightly away from washing the dishes.

" Like I said... I don't trust him." he said sitting at the table not turning his gaze away.

" Are you trying to say that he's cheating? Because hes not that type of person." I said slamming the plate into the drying rack.

" Your missing all the signs Lillie! God, don't you notice that he's always hiding his phone from you, going away at random times oh and don't think I haven't noticed the way Ana smirks at you!" he growled angrily.

I thought about what he said and shook my head.

" He's not that type of person." I repeated turning back to the now empty sink.

" You didnt think I was that type of person." he clarified making me turn and raise and eyebrow.

"You know thia isn't really helping me to fully forgive you." I said making him roll his eyes.

" Lets follow him!" he said excitedly jumping up pulling me towards the back door.

" No! Im not evading my boyfriends privacy!" I exclaimed pulling away.

" Lillie please!" he exclaimed like a kid stomping his foot, which was a humorous sight as he's a grown man.

" No Ace." I said stubbornly turning around and walked back into the living room.

" I don't want to see you get hurt Lillie." he murmured quietly tugging on my arm gently.

" Okay." I said quietly taking his outstretched hand as we walked towards the forest.

" Just for you to know.  Im totally down for beating the shit out of Xavier and being your rebound." he said swinging an arm around my shoulder.

" Shut up ace."