Im Mates With The Big Bad Alpha.

Chapter 1- Im mates with the big bad alpha.

" Okay, clothes. Check. Body essentials. Check. Books. Check. DVDs and CDs. Che-"

" Lillie are you done yet?" my mother's impatient voice floated up the stairs.

I sighed in annoyance and opened my bedroom door.

" Just doing a checklist mom!" I shouted down the stairs poking my tongue out at my 17 year old brother as he passed,

He flipped me off making me smirk in amusement.

I shut my bedroom door before picking up my checklist.

" Okay so where was I? Ah DVDs and CDs. Check. Kick boxing equipment. Check." I said then looked around my now empty bedroom looking for anything I missed.

" Okay finally done." I whispered to myself and picked up a few boxes.

" Mama im done!" I screamed through my door walking down the stairs.

" I'll go get the rest of the boxes, you put those in the boot of the car." he said pointing to the ones in my arm.

I passed my brother and smirked at him evily in a way saying ' Im gonna get you.' making him shift uncomfortably.

I snickered and placed the boxes in the boot of the car while my dad came back out and placed the others on the moving van.

" Lillie, come and help me carry out some boxes!" my mother shouted making me groan.

I ran inside seeing only 2 boxes for me to carry. She gave me a smirk as she walked outside carrying 1 box.

I scowled at her retreating figure and picked up the boxed with ease. Being a kick boxer pays off.

Carrying them outside I watched as my dad handed the house keys to the obviously rich new young couple moving in. I scowled at them angrily.

I placed the boxes in the back of the moving van and sat in the back seats of my father's pride and joy.

A sleek black Audi r8. Lucky bumfluff! I thought as I plugged my earphones into my phone.

" Ready?" asked my father as he, my mother and twin brother Zander climbed in the car.

I only sighed and casted a sad longing look to my now old house.

Goodbye sunny Australia, hello Canada. I thought sarcastically as we pulled off.