Rogues.

Attacks. That is all I'm really living about right now.

I somewhat agreed to help my ass of a mate on helping with his pack.

That means help solving them, when I should be doing my own shit.

Some say I'm stupid and that he doesn't deserve my help. I'm more focused on helping to figure out why innocent pack members are being brutally murdered or hurt.

Innocent members, being murdered in the most horrific way possible.

What really made me sick? Was how someone could murder a little six year old boy.

An innocent little child who will never get to finish school, go off to college, get married, have kids.

I didn't let Xavier off easy. I couldn't just stand here and let this happen.

When I told Ace and Ryder why I was going over to the pack house alot, they had a fit.

Especially Ace. It is his job to keep me safe.

"Lillie, are you even listening?" Xavier growled tiredly. I looked up towards and noticed he had big bags under his eyes. He looked ill. Much like I did.

"No." I replied bluntly rubbing my now sore eyes .

He groaned and slammed his head down on the table creating a loud bang. He didn't even flinch.

Does this dude even feel pain?

"Look it's obvious that putting the "mudbloods" " I started putting Quotations around 'mudblood'.

"In hiding isn't working. We're gonna have to stalk up on how many guards are patrolling at night." I finished.

He looked up and sighed.

"The problem with that is, is that we can't have pack members running on empty fuel. " he said while I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Then the ones who patrol in the day, sleep at night and the ones who patrol in the night, sleep at day." I stated putting the paper work back in a neat pile.

A hesitant knock on the door sounded.

"Come in!" Xavier's gruff voice growled from behind his head.

A young girl around about the age of 13 nervously popped her head around the door.

"Sorry to disturb Alpha, but the chef's want to know if you and Luna would like anything to eat and drink." she asked moving her short blonde bangs out of her face.

"Uh I'll have a coffee and a bagel. Lil?" he asked going through the paperwork of strategy plans.

"Uh I'll have a coffee and pancakes please." I said giving her a easy going smile.

"Sure, would you like fruit with your pancake and how many sugars?" she asked more confident now.

"Yes please, that would be great and 2 sugars." I said watching as she wrote everything down on a notepad.

"Alpha? How many sugars would you like?" she asked more timidly. Hmm.

"Two." he said boredly not even looking up at her. Rude.

"Coming right up." she mumbled almost sarcastically making me smile.

"Did she sound sarcastic to you?" he asked suddenly, a few minutes after she had left.

"Yes. But it made it a whole lot awesome." I said smirking while he grumbled.

"I've made a list of who I think should guard at night. They're my best warriors." he said sliding the piece of paper across the table.

"Okay, have you made a list of fighters for the day?" I asked yawning while reading over the list.

"No, not yet." he muttered.

Suddenly the door erupted open as 2 men streamed in.

"Alpha! Rogues have been sighted on the upper East side of the territory. There must be about ten. There's only 2 of us!" one with shaggy blonde hair said gasping for air.

"What?! Right I want you to get the warriors. Try not to kill, I have a feeling they're working with the vamps." he said rushing out of the door just as our breakfast came.

Damn, I was looking forwards to those pancakes.

So I'm v v sorry that I haven't updates in a while and that this is v v short.