Nice downgarde, whore

We somehow tracked down his scent quickly and was following him on his motorbike.

He made a load of turns before he came into a stop into the forest. We perched up on a high branch and watched as he hid the bike with leaves.

He started off into the forest and we watched as he came into a stop infront of a small old looking cottage which looked like it was gonna break any moment.

Suddenly the door flung open and there stood Ana in nothing but lingerie pulling Xaviers to her and started kissing him. And the worst part was that he didnt try to stop her.

"I've seen enough." I said loudly and watched with narrowed eyes as he turned around slowly with guilty eyes.

Ace jumped down from the branch and punched Xavier across the nose successfully breaking it.

"Lets go Ace." I said jumping down and landing on my feet gracefully.

"Wait Lillie!" Xavier said running after me but I turned around and slapped him hard across the face making a whipping sound across the whole forest.

He hissed and rubbed his cheeks looking at me with sad eyes while I glared.

"Oh is little Lillie gonna cry?" Ana said like talking to a baby making me laugh.

"No actually, I just find it sad that you can't even get a man for yourself so you nick someone else's man. Nice downgrade by the way." I said watching as she looked at me shocked and Xavier looking at me hurt by calling him a 'downgrade'.

"Hope you two have a happy life whores." I said flashing them the bird but Ace stopped me.

"Wait. Does this mean that I can try and win you back again?" Ace asked and I rolled my but nodded which made him smile.

"Are you serious?!" Xavier shouted angrily taking big steps towards Ace who looked amused.

"Piss off you man slag." I said and let my wings come out which made my dress come out and flew off.

Ace not too far behind me took me to the little waterfall where we usually go.

I sighed and leant my head up against his shoulder.

"You okay?" he asked wrapping and arm around my waist.

"Not really." I murmured letting a few tears fall down my cheeks. He sighed and picked me up  onto lap. 

"Why would he do something like that?"I asked feeling betrayed again. He sighed and kissed my forehead.

"Because he's an arsehole. I wish I never screwed up and this wouldn't have happened." Ace muttered regretfully.

"Don't blame this on you!" I said loudly turning around to cup his face.

"It's not your fault okay?" I asked and he looked into my eyes and sighed leaning his forehead against mine.

"I love you." he whispered taking me by suprise to which he realized as his eyes widened.

"Im getting there." I said winking and he let out a laugh and picked me up.

"Lets go home." he said as he jumped from the small cave inside the waterfall and flew us home.