What the hells the matter with me?!

Chapter 18- What the hells the matter with me?!

" We're here." I said pulling Ace into my first class. I sat in my usual seat next to Xavier and pulled ace into the seat on the other side of me.

" After school do you wanna go out?" ace asked looking around the room which I presumed was for any danger.

" Like what?" I asked curiously leaning back in my seat also curious as to why Xavier was clenching his fists and jaw.

" Hmm well how about we train. That way we are training and I also get to see you half naked and sweaty. Kinda remind me when we were going out in the bed-" he said and I cut him off with a punch to the arm.

" Not cool Ace!" I said laughing lightly. I don't know why I was laughing it was just the way he said it.

" Oh come on! You know you want to see me half naked and sweaty. Unless you want me commando then im down for that." this time Xavier stood up pushing his chair falling to the floor.

" Im not gonna sit around and listen to this." he all but growled looking at me with a look of betrayal.

My eyes followed him out the door feeling confused as hell. I shrugged and started paying attention to the class.

By the time of lunch I was sweating. I don't know why but my finger tips were piping hot and burned whatever they touched.

" Ace what the hell is the matter with me." I said pacing down the empty halls. He sighed and pulled me into the men's bathroom.

" Everyone out!" he called as loads of freshmen and other kids piled out along with Xavier and chase. Oh god.

There eyes widened at the sight of me before Xavier gave me a cruel smile.

" Hah I guess I was right about you. You really are a slut." he said standing there leaning up against the stalls watching us.

Ace ignored him and pressed his palm to my forehead before hissing and pulling  his hand away quickly.

" Shit! Your boiling, like your skin freaking scolded my skin!" he exclaimed pacing.

" Ace it hurts." I whimpered my legs giving out from under me as I leaned up against the wall for support.

" Lila baby we have to take you to the hospital. You should be dead by now." he said picking me up. Xavier stood up straight and rushed to me.

" I think im gonna throw up." I said jumping down from ace's arm and rushed into a stall.

I threw up in the toilets but blood cake up instead. I continued to vomit blood until I felt dizzy.

" Fuck shes vomiting blood." ace shouted as I fell back into his arms. Xavier reached for me but ace growled lowly.

" Do. Not. Touch. Her." he said lowly pulling me into him. I snuggled into his chest as he carried me somewhere.

" I know where to take her." he said as black soon overtook my vision.