Raised in a barn? Mansion actually.

Chapter 29- Raised in a barn? Mansion actually.

" My suggestion is that we have all our packs and make sure we stay on alert. Don't attack until we find them." Alpha Williams said before turning to me.

" Unless Luna... Do you have any suggestions?" he asked curiously with all the other 5 alphas staring at me.

" We attack when they attack. Just don't make any sudden movements. They'll take that as a threat and we won't be ready."  I confirmed.

" Okay." Xavier said standing up from his own desk. Yes, Xavier is that powerful of an alpha that he gets his own desk.

" I'll confirm to my pack members that we've got 6 other packs coming onto our lands." Xavier said wrapping an arm around my waist,

" Okay, well it was nice doing business with you alpha Xavier." alpha William said shaking his hand bowing slightly.

" Same." Xavier said curtly shaking his hand before nodding to all the other alphas.

" And it was a pleasure meeting you aswell Luna Lillie," alpha William said shaking my hand smirking down at me.

Ew, like seriously! This alpha seriously needs to find his Luna. I thought disgusted.

I quickly pulled my hand from within his own and took a step back towards Xavier.

" Pleasures all mine." I muttered flashing a quick fake smile and dragged Xavier out of the room.

" What?" he asked amused while I practically dragged him down the hallway, leaping down the staircase.

" Seriously?! How can you not notice to creepy, gross look he was giving me! " I asked shuddering repulsed by that look.

" What you mean?" he asked lazily as we made our way past the living room to the front door.

" He was all like." I started. " And it was a pleasure meeting you aswell Luna Lillie," I said trying to intimidate his deep voice.

Xavier looked at me with amusement written across his face with a lazy smirk playing on his face.

" Yea sure." he said sarcastically like he didnt believe me. I gaped at him as he looked at me like I just told him penguins are secretly llamas in real life.

" Im being serious!" I exclaimed incredulously. He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

" Don't flatter yourself. Damn your cocky." he said chuckling while my jaw hit the ground in astonishment.

Realizing what he said I pulled back my fist and sent it straight into his huge hard biceps.

He winced slightly making me smirk. Ha bitch can't take a punch. I thought sniggering silently.

" Believe me now?" I asked in a threatening way making him raise an eyebrow.

" Nope." he said popping the ' p ' laughing under his breath. I pouted and turned away from him.

He laughed at my childish behavior shaking his head as he did so. I stomped over to the car got in making sure to slam the door.

" Okay hit me! Just don't take your anger out on my baby. " he said like he was in pain. Gosh I love cars and all but seriously?

I smirked and brought my feet up onto the dashboard. He ushered them down.

" Don't! I just had it professionaly polished! What were you raised in a barn?!" he asked incredulously.

" A mansion actually." I said rolling my eyes in distaste. Everyone envied me for living in the high class but I just think it's a burden.

It's not all huge houses and expensive cars. The thing I hated the most was acting someone your not.

You don't want other high class citizens looking down on your company name or family name. 

Father being a high class business man in charge of all the oil barrels across the U.S, Australia and UK, we had to maintain a fake attitude.

I had always had to dress up in pretty dresses and small heels, before growing up into expensive skin tight dresses with sleek stilettos.

When really all I had wanted to do was chuck on a pair of skinny jeans and a band T-shirt.

I always had to keep my head held high and walk with such grace and confidence it made everyone else cower.

" LILLIE!" Xavier shouted frustrated. " God I've been calling you for 5 minutes! " he said angrily.

" Sorry I just got lost in thoughts." I said not really sorry making him roll his eyes.

" Great." he started sarcastically. " Now where do you want to eat?" he asked sighing on annoyance.

" Urm Nandos?" I asked already feeling giddy at the thought of spicy Spanish and Mexican food.

" Okay lets go." he said pulling out of the other Alpha's driveway.

I smiled. Spicy Mexican food here I come.