RAY'S P.O.V!!

Ray's P.O.V ( Shocker right?!:') )

Shock overlapped my sences as that dude that Lillie hangs round with all the time, growled.

" What the hell?!" I shouted freaked out and most certainly worried for Lillie who was wrapped up in his arms.

Why the hell are they growling like that?!" I shouted before ripping Lillie from Xavier and took a protective stance infront of her.

Xavier's eyes darkened to black. Lillie quickly ran from behind me to calm down Xavier.

Lillie murmured something while cupping his face and made him look at her. His eyes softened and wrapped his arms around Lillie.

" LILLIE!" I shouted incredulously making Xavier growl.

" Watch your tone boy." he said darkly making me roll my eyes.

" Mind telling me what's going on?" I asked Lillie irritated.

" Urm... I-I… w-well…" Lillie started stuttering trying to come up with a lie.

" Tell him."  Ace's deep voice sounded coming out from the forest.  Lillie's snapped her eyes to him in shock but soon faded into anger.

" Where the hell have you been you stupid shitbag!" She screamed hitting him.

" Sorry… Sorry… I had to go help the other guardians.." he said pulling her into a hug making Xavier grumble.

" What…? What the… Why the hell is he here?!" I screamed angrily ready to launch myself at him.

" Oh god not you!" Ace groaned making Lillie slap him upside the head.

Lillie started to scream something before dragging me into the forest.

" Mind wanna start telling me what's happening?" I asked impatiently tugging us to a stop in the middle of a meadow.

" Okay well im a forest queen. Gift sent from heaven, a curse from hell. Aka im the demon-angel. I can stop the war between vampires and the forest creatures. Yes I have wings and I have powers." Lillie started waiting for my reaction.

Wanna knpw what my reaction was? Freaking shock that's what it was.

" Can I see your wings?" I asked kinda hesitantly and she nodded.

Lillie's wings fluttered and gleamed in the sun. I gasped in awe at how beautiful they were.

And damn... Her body was ridiculously hot.

She was in a skin tight crimson red dress. Ending about mid thigh and had no sleeves.

Lillie's silky creamy thighs were on show and her black combat boots stood out along with her black wings.

Her dark brown hair was in soft beach waves around my shoulder and her eyes were surrounded in elegant black makeup and dark red lipstick.

Damn.. She looks hot! I gulped looking her up and down. But what seemed to stand out was my golden eyes.

" Wanna know my powers?" Lillie asked, her voice coming out in a powerful purr.

" Y-yes." I said quietly staring at her and she pulled her hand out and a fire ball appeared.

I gasped and stared at her as she made fireworks with them.

' Damn she's hot! And look at those powers, they're awesome! I wonder if she can fly…?' I thought and Lillie laughed.

" Yes ray I can fly." she said rolling her eyes as she took my hand.

" But how? Did I say that aloud?" I asked nervously and she laughed again. It came out like chime bells.

" I can read minds and see the future. I still need to find out the rest of my powers.." Lillie said and took off flying with me.

I yelped in suprise but looked down in awe. The view is incredible!

She flew back down and set me on the floor.

" Also everyone else is werewolves. You'll see me with Xaviers alot as im his soul mate. Ace is my guardian angel and yea…" she said and give me a few second to take in.

" Ready to go back?" she asked softly and I smiled and nodded.  She took me again and we flew right into the house.

" We're back!" Lillie hollered as we walked into the living room to see everyone looking agitated.

" The vampires have attacked again." Xavier said looking straight at Lillie.

Right at that moment, Lillie's smile was wiped off her face as a nervous look crossed her face.

Im guessing this is bad....