Nandos!

" We're going to Nandos! We're going to Nandos!" I sang cheerfully as Xavier drove laughing his head off.

" Lillie! Shut up!" he said laughing shaking his head.

" I know I shouldn't of given you those lollies." he muttered under his breath regretfully.

" I was hungry." I said potting before rolling down the window sticking my head out and panting like a dog.

" Lillie get in here! Your gonna get hurt!" Xavier growled pulling me back inside the car.

" But Xavier!" I whined childishly crossing my arms across my chest huffing loudly.

He rolled his eyed and pulled up into Nandos car park. I grinned and leaped out of the car running to the entrance.

" Lillie wait!" Xavier yelled incredulously running to keep up with me.

" Oooooooow! Imma have the cucumber and mango rap, hot chicken wings, sweet mashed potatoes and fries." I said excitedly.

" Wow, your gonna eat all that?!" Xavier asked shocked. I nodded and the waiter led us to a booth.

" Hello my name is Jake and I'll be your waiter for tonight! Just go up to the bar and order your drinks and I'll come and order your food. Enjoy your night." he said before shooting me a wink.

" Did he just wink at you?" Xavier asked in a deathly calm voice but you could still see the anger burning in his eyes.

" Waaaaa?!" I asked before chuckling nervously. " Noooo! Of course not!" I said chuckling looking at him like he's crazy.

" Well he better have not either." he said crossing his arms across his chest making his muscles bulge tremendously.

" Urm, hey im going to the restroom.." I said running into the toilets bumping into a boy around about my age.

" Hello." he said in a deep voice, " Im Alexander the third." he said randomly while I gave him a weird look.

Clearing my throat I regained myself again and stuck my hand out.

" Im Lillie." I said watching him carefully as he shook my hand. He had such cold hands it was unreal.

" Nice to meet you, Lillie." he said in what would sound like a Russian accent.

" Yea uh I really need to go to the toilet but urm yea.. See you around?" I asked a little freaked out.

" Yea... You will." he said smiling a mysterious smile. I shuddered still cold at the touch of his hands.

I ran into the ladies room feeling his piercing stare on my back. I leant my hands onto the counter and stared into the mirror.

My curly dark brown hair was cascading down my back in beautiful soft but bouncy waves.

My emerald green eyes were surrounded by black eyeliner and black mascara.

I had on light blue super-skinny jeans, a grey iron maiden vest type top and my black combat boots.

I re- applied my deep red lipstick and headed back to the table. Xavier sat there looking worried presumably because I wasn't there yet.

I rolled my eyes and sat down prepared as he fired question after question at me.

" Yes im fine. No I do not need to go to the hospital. No im not on. And yes I do want you to buy me a llama." I said said annoyed as I sipped on my coke.

He sighed and stared at me for a few minutes.

" What?" I asked agitated by his staring.

" Why did you take so long?" he asked making me groan.

" Gosh Xavier! I ran into an old friend... Aless.." I said faking the girl name.

Well to be honest im only half lying. I did run into him, and his name was Alexander. But I know that if I told him it was a boy, he would go skits.

" A girl right?" he asked reassuringly and I nodded.

" You ready to order?" the waiter, Jake, asked coming back to our table.

" Um yes I'll have the mango and cucumber rap, hot chicken wings, sweet potato mash and fries!" I said excitedly while Xavier rolled his eyes.

" I'll just have the same." he said handing both of our menus to Jake.

" Your food shall be with you shortly." he said leaving the table with a smirk.

After a couple of minutes of awkward silence a random thought popped into my head.

" Xavier?" I asked with curiosity filling my voice.

" hmm?" he mumbled as he looked through the dessert menu.

" Does milk come out of a cow's nose when it laughs?" I asked and he face palmed.

What did I say?