Trial run war.

Hi guys so I hope you've had a lush Christmas and got everything you wished for! As some of you may know I wasn't able to update due to the fact that my laptop was well and truly fucked. But this year my dad finally bought me a brand new laptop so I am finally able to update! Any way enjoy this small update my dudes.

The moon glistened amongst the dark gloomy looking lake. It looked peaceful. It was too peaceful. We ran at full speed through the forest. It seemed almost wrong for us to be disrupting such beautiful, tranquil nature but I know that's not the case. As innocent as the forest may seem, we all know what kind of creatures lay within the trees, waiting to disrupt the serenity of the calm night and render their unknowing prey helpless.

The cold cool air flowed smoothly through my long brown hair making it whip behind me as I ran at inhumane speeds. "Lillie, on your left!" I hear a voice shout desperately before an unknown heavy object came flying into my side. My body was flung into a thick tree trunk like a useless rag doll. I let out a load groan of pain but jumped up ready to fight. Except what my eyes were witnessing did not fully comprehend into my brain.

Blood and chaos was distributed along the whole of the beautiful meadow. I cringed away slightly, my head willing me to turn away and run; that this was not my fight. NO! I screamed internally and flung myself at the first vampire I see.

'Ah great'. I think, 'I had to pick the strongest looking one.' His glistening red eyes turned darker with anger and walked slowly towards me. My heart hammered in my chest but I was no coward. Within seconds, the vampire had me pinned to a tree, his fangs at my neck. I groaned inwardly as I saw more vamps heading in our direction and pressed my now burning fire hands to his face.

The blood sucker let out a painful load scream and dropped to his knees clutching at his face. His bright blonde hair dripping with blood. I smirked as I noticed the other vamps seemed to back off while others were fighting the pack.

"Lille, finish him!" Ace screams while fighting off three other vampires. I cringed and with all my strength I used my fire skills to burn him off. Once blonde vamp was dead I headed off towards Ace who clearly needed my help.

I conjured up a massive fireball and threw them at the oblivious vampires, narrowly missing Ace. He sent me a glare and continued fighting. I took in the scene around me. Sure there weren't a lot of vampires within the small meadow but it was like a blood bath seeping through the forest edges.

All around me wolves fought in vain against the blood thirsty vampires. Suddenly like earlier, a force was forced into the side of me. I crushed to the floor feeling a sharp crack at my ribs. I let out a load shriek of pain but never the less pushed the young girl off me making her fly across the meadow. I let out a small moan of pain and jumped at the girl.

The pain only increased as I fought with the girl, as she obviously continuously punched at my ribs. I gave her a harsh glare and sent my foot aiming at her chest. She let out a loud 'oof' as she landed on a heap of wolves fighting their chosen opponents.

"You can't win against me, girly. I've been around a lot longer than you."She hissed in a British accent. I rolled my eyes, masking my obvious pain. A mask she could see right through.

The bitch swung her fist at my head giving me enough time to dodge her hit and kick her feet out from under her. She let out a loud shriek and I immediately dived on the girl, my hands wrapped around her neck. Without a second thought I finished the girl off and dived for the dude currently attacking Xavier's back.

The slender looking vampire gives a load hiss and aimed a bite at my neck. I jumped back in time for Xavier to immediately jump him with a loud growl. Within seconds, the blood sucking monster was dead lying at my feet.

I look around the meadow only to see about two or three wolves injured and dead vampires. I gave a disgusted look as a flame went up with the vampires bodies burning.

"Everyone start heading back to the pack house, now!" Xavier ordered and with that we were back running trying to be free from the memories of tonight.

So there it is! I know it's quite short but it's 01:30 am and I'm shattered. But anyway, Vote and comment etc.

QQOWsS d